7 Escape... Was It Successful?

Just when Bai Wei was still hesitating whether freedom or life was important, the black maid saw Bai Wei.

Originally, the maid just saw that Bai Wei had not returned to the living room for a long time, worried that she would be in danger, but she did not think that she had not found Bai Wei for a long time, and thought that the commander had asked him to look after people before leaving, but now the people were gone.

The black maid was scared half to death, looking for Bai Wei everywhere, and finally found Bai Wei in the backyard.

But the girl was sitting on a tall white oak tree, and the frightened black maid almost turned her back.

She felt that sooner or later she would be scared to death by this seemingly weak oriental girl, why could she climb such a high white oak tree? If you accidentally fall down, you will definitely die, right?!

"Allah Oh, please bless her, if she makes any mistakes, the commander will not spare me and my family."

The maid prayed, took three steps and made two steps to come under the tree, she could not speak, she could only gesture in panic, hoping that Bai Wei could come down from the tree and not do such a dangerous thing.

But Bai Wei was even more nervous and scared than the maid, and she shouted

"Don't come here! I...... I just want to go home, you can understand me, right?"

Bai Wei knew that the maid couldn't understand her, but she had been suppressed for too long, and she just wanted to find a vent.

The two donkeys' heads did not communicate with the horse's mouth for a long time, and the maid suddenly remembered the soldiers standing guard outside the villa, and turned around to find someone to help.

Bai Wei knew that this maid must have gone to call someone.

If she is discovered, she will really die!

Looking at the high wall, Bai Wei's original hesitation suddenly became firm.

Stretching out the head is a knife to shrink the head is also a knife, Bai Wei decided to fight!

Bai Wei jumped down from the tree trunk, because Bai Wei carefully protected her joints, plus there was a soft grass outside the wall, Bai Wei jumped down only twisted to the ankle, and her arm was slightly bruised, and she was not too seriously injured, which was really a blessing in misfortune.

Bai Wei stood up with the pain, supported the wall and slowly walked forward.

She...... She had to get out of here quickly, the maid must have gone to find helpers, if it was known that she had escaped over the wall, she would definitely come to her, and when the time came, she would be really dead.

Inside a Nazi concentration camp.

Yaeger looked at the Jews sent to the concentration camps, his eyes full of disgust.

"These Jews must be disposed of quickly, and the Fuhrer's plan will depend on me to be realized." Yaeger said to the adjutant beside him.

"Yes, Commander, Dr. Fair's side can also begin the 'sterilization' program" The adjutant replied.

Yeager frowned and ordered

"Let Fer choose a part of this group of Jews to experiment"

"Yes!" 

The adjutant gave a Nazi salute, picked up the folder and left.

After a night without closing his eyes, Yaeger's eyes were bloodshot, and he was busy for a day and a night, and at this time, Yaeger could close his eyes a little and recuperate for a while.