22 Inside Again

After the climax, Bai Wei's wine was almost awake, she collapsed in Jaeger's arms, her brain buzzing, recalling a series of absurd things she did after getting drunk, Bai Wei couldn't wait to commit suicide.

People often say that drinking is wrong, drinking is wrong, she never believes, but when the time comes, she can't help but not believe it.

Obviously, Bai Wei thought things too simply, although she had an orgasm, but Yeager was not satisfied.

Seeing that the confusion in Bai Wei's eyes dissipated, he guessed that she should be sober up, hugged Bai Wei and slowly stood up, walking around the room.

The bodies of the two are still connected, and the pussy after orgasm is extremely sensitive, and every walk of the man is a torture for Bai Wei.

"No... No...... Uh-huh..." The thick meat stick rampage in the pussy, poking Bai Wei's unexpected place every time, plus the man's meat stick was unusually thick, which made Bai Wei suffer.

However, Jaeger was not satisfied, and he even let go of a hand with a bad eye, giving Bai Wei the illusion that he was about to fall from a height.

"Ah-" Bai Wei was frightened by the horror of weightlessness and clinged to Yeager tightly, and the whole person wrapped around Yeager like a sloth, for fear that he would accidentally fall, and his pussy contracted because of nervousness, and Yeager snorted.

"Relax, you little bitch, trying to clip me off? Jaeger slapped the girl's tender little butt in retaliation, and five finger prints instantly appeared on Bai Wei's little butt.

"Whew..." Bai Wei shrank after being beaten, and a slight tingling sensation quickly surged through her body from being beaten, making her hands and feet weak, and she almost couldn't hold on to Jaeger.

But Yeager was a little addicted to this feeling of being tightly clamped, he kept slapping the girl's upturned buttocks, and the meat stick was not idle, sucking hard in the girl's cunt, and the place where the two connected was full of water stains, because the fierce impact turned into white foam, making the lower bodies of the two muddy, and many water stains flowed along the place where the two intersected onto the wool carpet.

"Uh-huh... Stop it...... I...... I can't stand it..." Bai Wei's dry tears were gone, and she could only pitifully beg Jaeger for mercy, hoping that the man would let her go.

The walking posture makes the meat stick easily reach the deepest part of the pussy, and the huge glans hits the soft flower center almost every time, and greedily wants to go deeper.

Jaeger's actions made Bai Wei recall the fear of being sent to the palace at the beginning of the night.

She tried to suck her stomach, trying to stop Jaeger, but Bai Wei's actions undoubtedly added fuel to the fire, and the tighter she sucked, the more excited Yeger became.

Yeager grabbed Bai Wei's buttocks, dragged the girl to hit her sex organ fiercely, and the oocyst slapped between Bai Wei's groin, making a crackling sound.

"Hmm... Slow down...... Slow down...... I really can't stand it..." Bai Wei's whole body arched, revealing her beautiful and slender neck.

"Ah..." Bai Wei was almost mad by this fierce affair, she really couldn't bear such intense sex, and directly opened her mouth to bite on Jaeger's tight shoulder.

But Yeager just snorted, holding Bai Wei and while walking in the room, almost hitting the girl's fragile palace entrance every time, and soon the palace entrance was hit trembling and opened its small mouth, fawning and kissing the man's horse eye.

"Hmm..." Jaeger's scalp was numb when he was sucked, his eyes were red and he pressed the girl's fierce belly, and soon opened the palace entrance, and Yeager was dead against the palace entrance, not giving the girl a chance to react, shaking the sex organ to shoot all the semen into the girl's body.

"Ah-" Bai Wei let out a scream, couldn't bear the arch up, and slowly fell into Jaeger's arms, because of ejaculation, Bai Wei's lower abdomen bulged slightly, as if pregnant.

There were also a lot of semen mixed with obscene water dripping and falling to the ground, extremely beautiful.

Again...... Shot inside again.

Bai Wei thought in a daze, she wanted to go to the toilet to get the things inside, but her hands and feet couldn't use their strength, so she could only hang softly on the man.

Jaeger was obviously very energetic, and the meat stick that had just been semi-soft had not yet been pushed out of the hot, wet pussy and soon had the meaning of raising its head.

Bai Wei looked at the man who seemed to have endless energy in horror, and she shook her head repeatedly, indicating that she had no strength.

In doing it once, she would really die, and Bai Wei really couldn't understand why this man's sexual desire was so exuberant, and his physical strength seemed to never run out.

Yeager did not take Bai Wei back to the bed, but put her on the sofa on the side, lifted one of the girl's legs on her shoulders to wet the semen and lewd water, Yeager easily pushed deep into the pussy, and when he pulled it out, brought out a lot of white semen and transparent lewd water.

The girl's pussy has been swollen, and she is eating the thick meat stick pitifully at the moment, and the flower lips have long been white and transparent supported by the meat stick, which looks very pitiful.

But Jaeger didn't care about this, he held Bai Wei's waist and began to open and close his arse, each time it was pulled out whole, and the golden pubic hair was stained with a lot of liquid that was slapped into white foam, and it was very smooth.

These slippery lewd waters were more convenient for Jaeger's arse, and feeling that it was not enough, he opened the girl's other leg to the maximum, so as to facilitate his deeper entry into the girl's cunt.

Large pieces of sweat fell down the man's tough face and dripped onto Bai Wei's snow milk with ambiguous red marks.

Bai Wei only felt that she had become dizzy again, more severe dizziness than before drunkenness, she could no longer see the cheeks of the man in front of her, her body seemed to drift with the waves in the boundless ocean, and the man on her body was the only driftwood she could catch.

Bai Wei wanted Jaeger to stop, but she also understood that Yeager couldn't understand her, but she really couldn't stand such intense sex.

Bai Wei wrapped her arms around Jaeger's neck and whispered, "... Yes...... Yeger..." Bai Wei's voice was very small, almost inaudible, at first Yeger did not hear what

Bai Wei was saying, but just fucked the girl's pussy wholeheartedly.

But as the girl became more and more proficient in pronunciation, Yeager finally heard clearly that she was speaking her own name.

"Jaeger... Hmm..." the girl murmured, the expression on her face seemed painful, but the corners of her eyes were seductively flattering, like the succubus that seduces men into the Bible to fall.

Girly charm, damn seductive.

"Good girl, calling me. Jaeger temporarily stopped moving, lowered his head, and the tip of the girl's nose to the tip of his nose, softly coaxing.

When the girl called his name just now, he had a strange feeling, but that feeling flashed and quickly disappeared.

Baby, I try to find my own car scene, so sometimes the style of driving will be a little different, because I try to find the most suitable track for myself, and the oligarchic king writing car without sex life really relies on imagination and intracranial orgasm