49 New Questions

Fortunately, Jaeger still has a good conscience, and after coming out of the bathroom, he only slept with Bai Wei in peace, not touching her.

However, Bai Wei couldn't sleep because she was too excited, and she was afraid to wake up the sleeping man and dare not turn over casually.

But the brain became more and more excited, Bai Wei closed her eyes for a long time and could not fall asleep, repeatedly tossed for a long time, Bai Wei accepted a reality, she lost sleep.

Bai Wei turned her head to look at the sleeping Jaeger, seeing that Yeager slept sweetly, Bai Wei felt a little twisted, in fact, Jaeger was very handsome, with a high nose and deep eyes, and fair skin, but his eyes were like wolves, which made people feel scared and uneasy when staring at people.

Now that he closed his eyes, Jaeger was a little less dangerous and more calm, making Bai Wei feel that the man lying next to him was not an imperial soldier, just an ordinary man.

But Bai Wei knows how cruel and fierce Jaeger is, those eyes are as fierce as wolves, and Yeager himself is like a wolf, he is fierce and cruel, and he has no kindness to foreign races, but he is very loyal to the German Empire and cannot tolerate any potential factors that threaten the future of the German Empire.

In fact, Bai Wei very much wants to tell Jaeger that the Hitler he worships will eventually die, become a historical sinner, and make future generations unspeakable, and the German Empire he guarded will eventually come to an end, and what they do now will eventually get their due retribution in the future.

But Bai Wei knew that the current Jaeger would not believe her, and she was not willing to tell Yeager her secret, which would only make her burn herself.

Thinking of this, Bai Wei was a little angry, looking at Yeager in her sleep, Bai Wei was vicious, she reached out and gently pinched the bridge of Yeger's tall nose, the man in her sleep frowned, and subconsciously reached out and waved away Bai Wei's strange little hand.

Seeing Yeger's eyelids trembling, looking like she was about to wake up, Bai Wei, who was frightened, quickly closed her eyes and pretended to sleep, and the atmosphere did not dare to come out.

Yeager woke up in a daze, patted Bai Wei's back, hugged her tighter, and said vaguely: "What's wrong?"

Bai Wei did not dare to answer, so she could only lie stiffly in Jaeger's arms and began to regret her impulse.

Yeager was sleepy, and he couldn't get an answer from the girl for a long time, he forced himself to open his eyes, looked at Bai Wei, who was pretending to sleep, and he repeated again: "What's wrong?"

Bai Wei knew that she couldn't dodge, so she could only open her eyes tremblingly and whispered, "I... I want to go to the toilet.

Jaeger let go of the hand holding Bai Wei and signaled her to hurry up, Bai Wei almost crawled out of bed, Bai Wei carefully looked up, saw Jaeger sleepily closed her eyes, she was relieved, and couldn't help but praise her wit.

Phew, scared to death, almost caught in the bag.

Bai Wei went downstairs lightly and rubbed downstairs for a while, but Bai Wei still decided to share the joy with Anna and Lu Xun.

When he came to the entrance of the basement and saw the faint light, Bai Wei knew that the two must not be sleeping, so she boldly knocked on the wooden door of the basement.

"...... Who? Lu Xun's somewhat tired voice came from behind the door.

"...... It's me, sir. Bai Wei replied softly.

Soon the wooden door was opened from the inside, and Lu Xun was a little puzzled why Bai Wei came here at this time.

Looking behind Bai Wei, there was no other figure, Lu Xun turned sideways to make way for Bai Wei: "Let's talk first."

Bai Wei bent down into the basement with the hem of her skirt, where the space was small, saying that the basement was lifted, but it was actually just an abandoned cellar, and two adults living in it even felt difficult to turn around.

Bai Wei thought that Anna was still pregnant, and it was not good for her health to stay in such a basement all the time, anyway, she begged Jaeger once and twice was also a begg, it was better to take advantage of the fact that Yeager was now interested in her, so as to help Mrs. Anna leave the basement.

"Wei? What are you doing here? Anna was also surprised that Bai Wei appeared, she straightened her somewhat messy hair, and pulled Bai Wei to sit on the wooden bed.

As soon as Bai Wei sat down, she said to the two mysteriously: "Sir, Lady Anna, I have good news for you."

Anna was puzzled, even Lu Xun was a little curious about what good news Bai Wei wanted to tell them.

Bai Wei deliberately paused, and after satisfying the appetite of the two, Bai Wei whispered: "Yeager promised to let me take my husband to the city tomorrow, and we can leave this concentration camp temporarily."

Bai Wei couldn't hide her thoughts, and she smiled and said to Lu Xun: "Sir, in this way, your map can be completely completed." Anna

was shocked and Bai Wei really did what she said, and she hugged Bai Wei excitedly, sincerely happy for her.

In contrast, Lu Xun showed a somewhat strange expression, he was not as happy as Bai Wei imagined, but frowned and looked at the two, for a long time, he said: "Weiwei, when did you know?" When he

asked this, Lu Xun was a little annoyed that he was not careful, the two women had already colluded to keep him in the dark, and fortunately Bai Wei was a trustworthy partner, otherwise he and Anna would be in danger.

Bai Wei was silent, she glanced at Lu Xun carefully, and Bai Wei was relieved to see that he did not show a reproachful or unhappy expression on his face.

She whispered, "Hmm... It's been a while, I'm sorry, sir... I didn't mean to hide it from you.

Lu Xun sighed helplessly, reached out and touched Bai Wei's head, and said with some amusement: "Actually, it should be me and you to say sorry, sorry for hiding from you, but I have bitter intentions."

Bai Wei immediately shook her head to show understanding: "Sir, I understand, you have your bitterness, and I didn't understand anything at that time, if you tell me this rashly, it is likely that I will be affected."

Lu Xun smiled bitterly, although he did think so, but being said so bluntly by the party, Lu Xun felt that his face was somewhat unbearable.

As soon as the words came out, Bai Wei also found that she had said the wrong thing, but the words she said were like splashed water, and where to take it back, she could only purse her lips and laugh.

Lu Xun pinched Bai Wei's little face spoiledly, and said softly: "Wei Wei is really a smart child."

Then he added: "Actually, even if I had a map, I couldn't just leave, Jaeger was too strict with us, and it was almost impossible for us to leave the camp at the same time."

Bai Wei obviously didn't expect so much, hearing Lu Xun point out new problems, Bai Wei was also a little discouraged for a while, but soon she cheered up and comforted Lu Xun in turn: "It's okay, sir, I'll have a way."

Lu Xun shook his head and said to Bai Wei: "Weiwei, you don't need to put too much pressure on yourself, at present, let's take a step at a time, there will always be a way."