34 Did Not Like

It had been a long time since Jaeger had sex with Bai Wei, and he rarely had time today, and he didn't want to waste his time in other meaningless places.

With Bai Wei still on the bed, Yeager went straight to the subject, he parted Bai Wei's two legs on his shoulders, and went to take off her panties, Bai Wei reached out in a little panic to stop Yeger's hand.

But where could she stop Jaeger, soon the panties were taken off by the man, revealing the girl's pink and tender pussy, because of fear, the two beautiful butterfly flesh squirmed slightly, wanting to protect the softest and most fragile place of the girl.

Yeager chuckled, pushed Bai Wei's skirt to her waist, took off her black leather gloves, and then put her fingers into the girl's pussy and dug it.

"Ah..." Suddenly rudely entered the pussy, Bai Wei subconsciously tightened her lower abdomen, and the layers of flesh walls tightly sucked around Jaeger's slender fingers, making it difficult for him to move a little.

"Don't... Don't be like this..." Bai Wei really couldn't stand being treated so roughly, and she looked at the man pleadingly hoping that the man would be gentle.

She adjusted her posture, allowed herself to half-prop herself up, hugged Jaeger's neck, and took the initiative to ask the man for a kiss.

Jaeger had never received a girl's kiss on the bed, and he obediently withdrew his hand from the girl's body, holding the girl's waist with one hand, enjoying the girl's kiss.

But the girl's kiss is young and immature, and she will only grope at Jaeger's lips, and she does not know the skill of kissing.

Jaeger quickly lost patience with this dragonfly-like kiss, he reached out to hold the back of the girl's head, slowly deepened the kiss, the long tongue easily pushed open the girl's soft lips, found the soft little tongue hidden in the girl's mouth, danced and played with it, the man patrolled his territory like a victorious general, not sparing every inch of territory.

But the immature girl would not breathe at all, and soon she was held back until her little face turned red, wanting to end this suffocating kiss.

Jaeger could only withdraw the girl's lips slightly, and the two breaths were intertwined, and the atmosphere was extremely ambiguous.

"Silly girl, can't you breathe yet? Yeager teased Bai Wei, men may have unparalleled talent in this area, at the beginning they didn't know anything about Yeger, and now the kiss skills make Bai Wei a little stunned.

She would have just been addicted to this kiss from Jaeger if it weren't for the fact that she couldn't breathe.

Jaeger was keen to see this, and after a short rest, he kissed the girl's lips again.

Bai Wei, who was helpless, was quickly dizzy by Yeger's kiss, unable to distinguish between southeast, south, and north, until something as hard as iron touched her pussy, and Bai Wei did not wake up from Yeger's kiss.

It wasn't until it was so big that the glans squeezed into her pussy that the tearing pain woke her up, and the pussy that had not been entered by a man for too long was as tight as the first night.

Jaeger was a little irritable, but he also knew that if Bai Wei was not allowed to relax, forcing her into it would only hurt her, and Yeager temporarily gave up the action of entering her cunt and continued to kiss Bai Wei fiercely.

Where is Bai Wei Yeger's opponent, under Yeger's strong kiss, Bai Wei can only be forced to bear, Yeger's hands are not idle, grabbing Bai Wei's small tits and kneading them into various shapes, playing the girl dizzy, and soon lewd liquid dripped out of her pussy and moistened her pussy.

Yeager finally breathed a sigh of relief, he let go of the red and swollen lips that the girl was kissed, pinched the girl's slender waist, and suddenly sank down, the glans entered the depths of the pussy like a split bamboo, and kissed the girl's soft and tender flower heart fiercely.

"Uh-huh..." Bai Wei subconsciously tightened her lower abdomen, and a stream of heat came from her waist and abdomen, surging to her limbs, making Bai Wei instantly soften, just for a moment, Bai Wei was sent to orgasm by Jaeger, her pussy contracted violently, sucking the man's meat stick.

Yeger also did not expect Bai Wei to orgasm so soon, he rubbed the girl's cheek with the bridge of his high nose, and teased: "It's really useless, I haven't started yet, you leaked." Although Bai Wei only understood half of it, but this did not prevent her from thinking of the meaning of the following paragraph, she blushed and hammered Jaeger's shoulder angrily, the man did not take off his military uniform, but

Bai Wei punched down, touched the badge on the man's shoulder, and hurt his small diaphragm.

"Useless little cougar, lie down. Jaeger held Bai Wei's little ass with both hands, opened and closed her crotch, and fiercely fucked the girl's little tender pussy, and soon softened Bai Wei's body, leaving only lying flat and fucked.

Perhaps it was not having sex for several days that made the man a little panicked, and Jaeger was anxious and ruthless, almost every time the whole root was submerged, and the whole one was pumped out, and the slippery lewd water turned into white water foam because of the fierce impact and splashed around, wetting the pants that Jaeger had not had time to take off.

Although Bai Wei tried her best to endure and didn't want to let herself scream, but Jaeger seemed to have to fight her, and every time he hard and deeply, and soon Bai Wei couldn't bear to moan.

"Uh-huh... Slow down...... Slow...... Whew..." Bai Wei's voice was sweet and soft, and she scratched Jaeger's heart like a feather with a cry, and a strange feeling rushed from her heart to her limbs.

Jaeger knows her body better than Bai Wei and knows where her sensitive points are, the glans grinds Bai Wei's sensitive points fiercely, and soon Bai Wei was sent to orgasm, she cried and leaked her body, and a large stream of obscene water was poured on the glans, stimulating Jaeger fiercely.

Yeager gritted his teeth, resisted the ejaculation brought up by Bai Wei, and pulled the watery meat stick out of the small tender hole, bringing out a large stream of smooth transparent lustful water, and the pitiful cunt of the red and swollen cunt wanted to close.

Yeager turned Bai Wei over, made her turn her back to him, made a kneeling position, and helped the meat stick from behind to enter the girl's pussy before she had time to close.

Bai Wei didn't like this position very much, because it made Jaeger's already thick and long meat stick fuck her in a deeper position, giving her the illusion that she was almost penetrated by a man's meat stick.

"No... I don't like it...... This...... Posture...... Hmm..." Bai Wei trembled and wanted to crawl forward to escape the man's powerful arse, she really couldn't stand such fierce and intense sex, begging to let the man change position.

"It's comfortable, good girl, you'll love it. Jaeger pinched the girl's waist and pulled her back under him, his crotch fucked harder, and the two oocysts slapped on the girl's white and tender cunt, making a snapping sound.

After hundreds of strokes like this, Jaeger felt that he had endured to the limit, and after a heavy blow, he suddenly pulled out his meat stick, shaking the meat stick to shoot all the white burning between the girl's white and tender legs, and the lewd water mixed with semen trickled out of the girl's pussy, and the scene was once extremely beautiful.