11 Stunned

The back entry posture was very deep, Bai Wei was quickly sent to orgasm by the man, the girl could not support the collapse on the soft big bed, but the man pinched her waist to prevent her from having the slightest chance to escape.

The place where the two met was muddy with lewd water and white turbidity, and under the impact, the pouch hit the base of the girl's thigh and made a crackling sound, which fell into the man's ears, making him even more excited.

Where can Bai Wei endure such stimulating sex, struggling to climb forward, wanting to get rid of the man behind her.

Where could the man let Bai Wei escape from under him, grabbed Bai Wei's waist and knocked her into his arms.

"Ahhh... I can't...... Uh-huh..." 

Bai Wei rolled her eyes at the, too deep, too deep, she felt that her five swelling and all her intestines were smashed into a ball, and the man's strong arse made her uncomfortably want to vomit.

But where would the red-eyed man care about her feelings, pinching her waist with one hand, grabbing her chin with the other to force her to raise her head and kiss herself.

Bai Wei is actually very afraid of kissing men, but men's kissing skills are too bad, and it will make her breathless every time, but in the face of such a fierce man, Bai Wei's resistance is like a mantis blocking a car, and she does not measure her strength.

After the orgasm, the body is very sensitive, and Bai Wei was soon put into orgasm again, she was screaming, trembling and trying to escape the man's predation.

Just before Bai Wei was about to suffocate, the man finally mercifully let go of her upper little mouth, and turned to fucking the girl's lower pussy even harder.

This time the arse dry lasted for a long time, so long that Bai Wei's throat was crying hoarsely, and the place where it met began to ache faintly, but the man did not have the slightest desire to ejaculate.

Bai Wei really can't stand such endless sex, and she needs to find a way to make the man quickly.

Bai Wei took a deep breath and shrunk her abdomen hard, and the man behind her really heard a muffled snort, and the movement also stopped, and it seemed to be very painful.

Bai Wei was overjoyed in her heart, could this really be useful?

But before Bai Wei could be happy, the man behind her pinched the back of her neck and her harder.

"Ahhh... No...... Not anymore... Don't want it..." 

Bai Wei was already tired and about to collapse, but the man's movements were getting faster and faster, Bai Wei was screaming, and she had reached an orgasm again, and the continuous orgasm made Bai Wei's brain more and more dull, and she was already tired and didn't even have the strength to raise her hand.

The man also accompanied by a low roar, pressing the girl's body and shooting all his semen into the girl's body.

Bai Wei was made to orgasm by ejaculation, she was originally exhausted, and in such intense sex, she finally couldn't bear to faint completely.

Yaeger closed his eyes and recalled the afterglow of orgasm for a while, and when he opened his eyes, he found that the girl had fainted.

The physique of an oriental woman is too weak.

Yeager thought so.

Slowly withdrawing the semi-soft meat stick from the girl's body and sitting on the bed, Yaeger looked at the bruised girl with some distress.

After picking up the bathrobe from the ground and putting it on, Yaeger went downstairs, came to the gate, and said to the guards standing guard 

"Go find a woman, go and come quickly." 

The SS looked at Yaeger incredulously, thinking that the man was not satisfied with this, but under the man's gloomy gaze, the SS gave a Nazi salute and ran away.

Yaeger returned to the sofa in the living room and sat down, picked up the pipe on the table, lit it, and took a deep breath, his face full of comfort.

Perhaps physically satisfied, the man is very relaxed at the moment, not as gloomy and indifferent as usual.

From the first glance at the oriental woman, Yeager knew that the taste of that woman must be great, and after trying it himself, it was far more perfect than he thought.

As long as she is obedient and obedient, it is not impossible to leave her life and give her a stable life.

The SS soon retrieved a healthy-looking Jewish woman from a concentration camp cell.

The Jewish woman looked at Yaeger sitting on the couch with trepidation, afraid that if he was upset, he would shoot himself.

Yeager glanced at the woman, raised his chin at her, and said 

"Go upstairs and clean up, hurry up." 

The Jewish woman left trembling, and when she came to the second floor, she saw a naked woman lying on the open bedroom bed.

The woman's body was full of bruises and purple marks, and the long black hair was scattered messily on the body, covering the woman's face.

But you don't need to think about what the people in bed have gone through, you can only say that these Nazis are simply inferior to animals.

It was so miserable that the Jewish woman couldn't bear to look at it directly.

"What are you looking at?" 

Yaeger's voice came from behind the Jewish woman, which startled the Jewish woman, and she quickly stepped forward, but looking at the messy bed, she didn't know where to start for a while.

Yeager frowned, walked over and picked up Bai Wei, took her to the bathroom, and said to the Jewish woman

"The sheets are in the cabinet, you better clean up before I return." 

The tall and strong Yaeger picked up Bai Wei too easily, he came to the bathroom, put the girl in the bathtub, opened the canopy, and the warm water flowed out and spilled on the girl's ketone body.

"Hmm..." 

the girl snorted, slowly opening her heavy eyelids.

What came into view was the man's strong chest, and Bai Wei, whose head was muddy, was a little confused about the situation in front of her, until she looked up and saw the gloomy man, she woke up like a dream.

"No... I can't do it..." 

Bai Wei showed weakness, and now her whole body was in pain, especially in her private parts, and it was even more hot pain.

The man also ignored Bai Wei, turned his unkempt head at himself, and began to wash his body.

Although it was a little embarrassing to look at the man's naked body, as long as he was not in heat, Bai Wei felt that it was not unacceptable to see the man naked.

The man quickly cleaned his body, glanced sideways at Bai Wei, who was shivering in the bathtub, and the man laughed, dragged her arm and lifted her out of the bathtub.

"Ah-" 

When had Bai Wei ever been treated so rudely, her face turned pale with fright, and her tears could not stop flowing, like a shivering quail devastated by heavy rain.

The girl's body is delicate and soft, and the man's body is very different, just looking at it, Yaeger felt a dry heat rushing to the limbs, and finally all converged on the lower body.

Feeling that something was poked under her lower abdomen, Bai Wei's face became even paler, how could she not know what it was, she could only look at the man with a pair of beautiful eyes in shock and disbelief.

Is this person really a beast?