81 - 90

Chapter 81:

Hans had a panoramic view of Bai Wei's expression, he showed a slight smile, and said to Bai Wei: "I just feel that it's been so long, don't you miss Klaus? Or don't you worry about him?"

Bai Wei guessed It was unclear what Hans wanted to express, so he could only say vaguely: "Commander...Major, he will be fine."

Hans subconsciously turned the silver "Swastika" ring on the ring finger of his right hand, noncommittal to Bai Wei's answer Seeing that she couldn't explain why, she just smiled and whispered, "Do you know where he is now?"

How could Bai Wei know, she shook her head blankly, Yeager never discussed it in front of her. In the military, she went to the battlefield later, and she no longer had any news about Yeager.

This was the first time she heard Yeager's name from Hans in the past two months.

"Jeger is now near Ukraine. After taking Smolensk, the Central Army went south to support the Southern Army, preparing to completely encircle Kiev and take down the Red Army stranded in Kiev." Hans said slowly, seeing Bai Wei looked ignorant and confused, and he explained with a smile: "As long as Kiev is captured, the strength of the Soviet Red Army will be reduced by one-third, and when Moscow is captured, the Soviet Union will be truly powerless to fight back." Already ."

Bai Wei just looked at Hans quietly, and didn't answer his words, because Bai Wei understood that what Hans told her was the famous Battle of Kiev in history, although the German army won a great victory in the Battle of Kiev, But what the German army will face next is a more terrifying winter season than the Soviet Red Army.

The cold winter in Russia and the resistance of the Soviet Union completely failed the German army's plan to annex the Soviet Union in a short period of time.

Hans also found that he was making fun of himself by saying these things to Bai Wei. He looked at Bai Wei's quiet look and raised his chin slightly: "It seems that you are not very worried about Klaus."

Bai Wei shook Shaking his head, he answered Hans: "I've been praying for the major, he will be safe."

Hans laughed at this, and looked at Bai Wei meaningfully: "If Klaus dies in battle, you How will it be done?"

Bai Wei glanced at Hans, and felt that Hans' question was very strange, not to mention the relationship between her and Jaeger, even the relationship between Hans and Jaeger, he shouldn't ask Bai Wei this question. kind of problem.

"Sorry to scare you." Hans got up and left after saying something that made Bai Wei puzzled.

Bai Wei felt that Hans was becoming more and more elusive.

But what Bai Wei didn't expect was that Yeager would actually go to the Kyiv battle, which made her a little worried about Yeager's safety. Although she acted calmly in front of Hans, when she really heard How could she not be worried about Yeager's current situation.

For Yeager, Bai Wei's feelings are complicated. She doesn't want Yeager to have trouble, but she can't turn a blind eye to Yeager's cruelty.

In fact, Bai Wei shouldn't be so entangled. The more entangled she is, it means that she has feelings for Yeager. Geer was not allowed to have any emotion other than gratitude, not even a hint of it.

.........

Hans quickly returned to the concentration camp, and the adjutant who came out to greet him said to him, "Commander, Miss Karina has something to ask you."

Hans raised his slender eyebrows, and he tidied up his military uniform , Asked: "Where is she?"

Hans really couldn't figure out what urgent matter his fiancée needed to go to the concentration camp to find him.