14 Humiliated

Dr. Fair had long since learned from the other SS that the commander had taken a fancy to a foreign woman and had taken her to the camp.

Although he was a little surprised that the commander had actually found a Chinese man as a mistress, Fern did not have the courage to stand up and accuse the commander of not paying attention to Germanic blood.

After all, the name of the commander is thunderous throughout Germany.

No one would risk their lives to come forward and prosecute Yaeger, and neither would Fell.

He carried the medical kit and half-squatted beside Bai Wei, signaling Bai Wei to expose the injured place for medicine.

Bai Wei actually felt that there was no need to apply medicine, but raised her eyes to look at Yaeger, who still had an ugly face, and Bai Wei sensibly extended her injured hand in front of the doctor.

Seeing the wound, the Dr. Fair felt that if he came later, the wound would heal.

But Yeger's face was ugly, and Dr. Fair did not dare to touch Yaeger's mold at this time, only to find disinfectant alcohol to disinfect Bai Wei first.

"Hiss" 

Bai Wei let out a short cry of pain, she was really afraid of pain.

Yaeger's gaze came over, and Dr. Fair involuntarily accelerated the movement of his hand, and stood far away with the medical kit after giving Bai Wei good medicine.

Yaeger was very dissatisfied with Bai Wei's actions just now, and he didn't understand why Bai Wei was so excited.

It seems that it is still necessary to investigate the identity of this woman in depth.

Yeager pressed his heart and said to the man

"I can't let your wife go until I prove your innocence, but I can let her come here to do the cleaning." 

This is his biggest concession, and if the man in front of him has to step in, he doesn't mind having one more life on his hands.

The man was silent for a moment, nodded in agreement

"My wife is pregnant, I hope you can bring her here as soon as possible as a reward, I will definitely give this young lady my heart." 

Yaeger didn't care about that, his goal was just to communicate with the girl without barriers.

He nodded and said to the SS on the side

"Take him to his wife and arrange for the two of them to live in a nearby room." 

When the girl knows German, this person is completely useless.

Yaeger's eyes were gloomy.

Bai Wei could only watch them leave.

She didn't even say a word to the man.

She had too many doubts to ask.

But Yaeger obviously wouldn't give Bai Wei much leisure time, so he pulled Bai Wei and walked upstairs.

With yesterday's tragic experience, Bai Wei subconsciously began to struggle, and her little face was scared white.

She...... She still hurts so much there, and if she does it again today, she will definitely die.

"No... No!"

But where Bai Wei twisted over Yeger, Yeger saw the girl's resistance, and his heart was even more angry, and he directly carried Bai Wei on his shoulder and strode upstairs.

Yaeger threw Bai Wei heavily on the bed, and threw Bai Wei's eyes on Venus, without any pity for Xiang Yu.

Before Bai Wei could slow down, he pressed her under him, lifted her skirt and was about to rip off her panties.

Where is Bai Wei willing, she pulled her underwear deadly, crying and shaking her head

"No, I have so much pain there, it may be swollen..."

But where can the man understand her speech, one hand restrained Bai Wei's hand, and the other hand took off Bai Wei's panties.

The girl's lips were red and swollen, trembling under Yaeger's gaze, shrinking and spitting crystal liquid, looking pitiful.

Yaeger flexed her fingers and scraped, and the girl immediately moaned in pain.

It seems that yesterday asked for it too ruthlessly, so that the girl has not fully recovered.

Yeager frowned, knowing that he would let the doctor prescribe some medicine.

The girl obviously could no longer serve him, but soon Yaeger set his eyes on the girl's red lips and soft breasts.

Only then did Yaeger smile with satisfaction, and he backhanded the girl's skirt above his chest, revealing the girl's snowy soft tits.

The girl's tits were soft and sensitive, and Yaeger only kneaded them slightly, and the pink nipples stood up tremblingly.

The girl's ketone body was fragrant, which made Yaeger a little intoxicated, he took out the thick meat stick that was hard as a soldering iron, and the huge glans was aimed at the weak girl with great momentum, and the horse's eye on the glans was still emitting crystal liquid.

Bai Wei's face turned white, and she looked at the fierce-eyed man at a loss, until the man sent the thing to her lips, Bai Wei understood what the man meant.

Bai Wei snorted, shook her head fiercely, and expressed her rejection to the man.

She really couldn't convince herself to use her mouth to get it out for a man.

But the man obviously did not intend to let her go, and the thing stood upright, as if it would soon be sent into her mouth and into her throat.

Bai Wei could only stretch out her hand and tremble to hold the terrifyingly shaped giant, she didn't know how to make the man comfortable, she could only hold the stick of the green tendon talisman with both hands and stroke it up and down.

But Bai Wei's movements were disorderly, and her long nails even scratched the man a little painfully.

Yaeger couldn't stand it anymore, so he could only do it himself, wrapping the girl's two little tits with both hands to wrap his angry meat stick, constantly rubbing the package.

Although it is not as comfortable as it is in a girl's pussy, it is better than nothing.

The girl's face is as delicate as a rose, especially her watery eyes, like the brightest stars in the sky, which makes people feel a little sunk.

The girl really can't serve a man, and Yaeger puts the girl's hand on the huge glans and lets her stroke and knead.

The man's meat stick was about to poke into Bai Wei's mouth several times, which made Bai Wei have to close her lips tightly, for fear that the man would put that terrible thing into her mouth on a whim.

Bai Wei fucked for a long time, and gradually there was a tingling sensation between her breasts, and her hands were also sore, and she wanted to stop here, but the man still didn't mean to cum, anyway, it was getting faster and faster, and she kept emitting a low muffled hum.

"Wha..." 

Bai Wei couldn't help but let out a whimper.

It was this whimper that made Yaeger shake all over, and then shot a large stream of thick white cloudiness towards the girl's face.

Bai Wei was stunned, and she looked at the man with red eyes and a hungry face.

The innocent girl's face was covered with the semen she ejaturated, which made a perverted satisfaction rise in Yaeger's heart.

He stretched out a hand and dipped some semen into the girl's mouth, only to see the girl subconsciously biting his finger, and after reacting to what happened, the girl immediately let go and looked at him in disbelief.

Yaeger patted the girl's face with satisfaction, got up and left the room.

Bai Wei's mouth was full of the fishy smell of male semen, which made her feel a little like vomiting, and more, tears kept flowing from the corners of her eyes.

Being humiliated by a man like this, she was really about to collapse.