Chapter Eleven

!! Mild Smut (masturbation) !!

Aemond was left to himself after he was done training with the sword. Since Eirlys didn't wish to speak to him, partly for which he was to be blamed, he didn't know what to do with the spare time and decided to retire to his quarters for the remainder of the afternoon.

He read a few of his books, skimming through most of the pages without so much as even paying attention to any of the words.

There was something bothering him, and he couldn't quiet put his finger on it, like some mild ache in his chest, something that made him anxious and at the same time made his blood rush.

He momentarily thought of Eirlys pressed close against him, her sweet gentle eyes gazing up at him and she went on her toes to lean up and kiss-

Stop he slammed shut the book, disappointed in himself for thinking of her in that way.

He sighed as he furiously reached up to pry his eye patch off before running his fingers through his hair.

"I'm going mad" he grunted, softly shaking his head.

His mind decided to torment him some more, displaying a mental image of Eirlys straddling him with her head tilted backward with the pleasure of rubbing her core against his bulge.

Quick to give into his sinful thoughts, Aemond reached into his trousers to relieve himself.

He could already feel himself getting harder as he made a few slow strokes.

He quickly undid the chord of his pants, granting him easier access to his aching member, slowly getting wet with pre cum.

The prince moaned a soft hum as he envisioned Eirlys slowly taking him into her mouth while she got down on her knees for him, bending over to grant him a perfect view of her breasts that were put to display by the low neckline of her loose dress.

He tightened his fingers around him as droplets of precum pooled at the tip, indicating that his body was starting to respond to that need.

Droplets of white rolled down his member, spilling on to his fingers and knuckles as he pumped himself slower, desperately trying to envision how it might feel to slide inside Eirlys for the first time.

The thought of the princess riding him had begun to overwhelm him as he raised his hips from the seat of his chair to gently press his cock more into his hand, muttering profanities to himself.

There was no denying that his newfound desire and lust for Eirlys was starting to become dangerous since he had quiet obviously proven to himself that he very little hold over himself. He yearned in that moment to be buried deep inside her, pounding into her as she called out his name, breathless and senses dulled with the pleasure his cock would provide her with.

The prince quickened his strokes, shutting his eye and throwing his head back as he basked in the euphoric sensation. Lewd wet sounds echoed through the room, his vigorous strokes bringing him closer and closer to the edge.

"Eirlys" he whimpered, biting down on his bottom lip to prevent himself from moaning too loudly.

Aemond's hips buckled back into his chair, as he adjusted to the new pace he'd set while his hand did the work of showing his cock absolute bliss.

Aemond contemplated going to Eirlys' chambers, unsure if he would be able to keep this sinful desire at bay any longer, suddenly not caring much about defiling her.

He continued with a steady pace, further bringing him closer to the edge, still debating if he should visit her.

"Eirlys" he moaned again.

Aemond felt the familiar session of bliss wash over him as his hips stilled violently while he felt the warm liquid that shot up against his fingers and his stomach.

He rolled his head to the side, tried to calm his ragged breathing which watered down to shallow pants and he dropped his hand to the side.

Quickly sliding his trousers into place after he'd cleaned himself, he rose form his chair and hastily made his way to Eirlys' chambers.

He took long strides along the hallway and up the stairs, his impatience driving him insane.

He knocked on her door twice, tapping his foot in anticipation as he heard her shuffling across her room.

"Aemond" she curtly greeted as she swung open the door, looking as if she'd expected him to be here anyway "I hope you've left your sullenness back at the training field"

Eirlys' voice was firm, each word laced with authority and confidence yet her warm gaze betrayed the firmness of her tone.

She looked up at him hopefully, secretly wishing that he didn't come to find her just so he could prolong their argument about the night before.

Eirlys and Aemond rarely fought and even when they did, it took barely a few hours for them to make amends. And even as children, they'd made a promise to never sleep whilst being cross at each other, a promise that they'd both broken last night.

Eirlys was hoping they could put that whole mess behind them and carry on like how they normally would.

Yet unbeknownst to her, Aemond was a man changed after last night and he most certainly did not show up to simply assure her he'd forgotten about their conflict.

"Well" Aemond cleared his throat, suddenly not feeling as confident as he did only a few moments before the door swung open "I wish to apologise, it was contradictory of me to scold you"

A gentle smile made its way to Eirlys' lips as she reached forward to take his hand in hers.

"Come" she cheerfully pulled him into her chambers, bring rather quick in forgiving him "I was doing some more sewing while you trained"

"Is it something I'll have to decipher again?" Aemond smirked as he gently squeezed her hand, walking behind her "or will you surprise me this time with some genuinely decent work"

"You are the absolute worst" The princess muttered as she reached for the small handkerchief that was pale blue in colour "I made this for you, but one nasty word and I'll throw you into the fire"

Aemond looked at her amusingly before he gently took the little gift from her hand to examine it, as if he were some sort of expert at needlework.

In the corner of the handkerchief were three tiny little snowflakes, amidst which stood the letter 'A', all embroidered in a darker blue thread.

"I picked snowflakes because-"

"Eirlys means snowdrop" he smiled as he interrupted her little explanation "I know"

He continued to stare at it, finding it adorable that she'd thought of making something for him that held a reference to them.

"Do you like it?" She sweetly asked.

Aemond simply responded by leaning down and kissing her cheek, his unholy lust withering away for the time being.