II. UNPLEASANT RETURN

Chapter 2

@Underworld | Tuesday, January 31, 2017 | 12:59 PM.

I WOKE up due to the coldness of the air conditioner that was embracing me. Oh... warm. I giggled as I yawned. It’s freezing here. Good thing I have a blanket. I put my left palm at my right shoulder and vice versa as I stroke it up and down. Making at least a heat. Godness. It really feels like the thing that gives coldness in this room was working 24/7. Feels like it was in a high mode.

Or so it seems.

I stood up and go in the air conditioner. I was about to shut it down when a logo of the letters U & W caught my eyes at the side of the aircon. I groaned. So I am here at underworld? Afterwards, memories flashes through my veins.

The little doll I’ve got a fight with. Tyron’s call and the boy who kidnapped me. Well, let’s say abduction because that shitty boy forcibly took me against my will so damn that boy and that dimwit! I gritted my teeth as I cool off the aircon then fixed myself. I took a bath. I wore a nightwear that I’ve sawn at the wardrobe.

I stopped when I felt that the door swung open. Great, they didn’t lock it. Now, I am totally pissed off.

I washed my hands and peeked at the bed. I saw a girl who looks like a 30 years old and above. I guess she’s a 30 middle age girl—sitting relaxed at the bed where I slept.

She looked at me. The whole space exists nothing; just the breath of the both of us. We were silent. She doesn’t want to speak, so I was. I walked towards the wardrobe. Hmm... aside from nightdresses, are there any red dresses here?

This is not my room nor anyone’s room. Just a vacant room here at underworld. I’m not totally at underworld or underground nor under the sand. No. A little common sense will be enough. Frequently, we can call this a hotel? Motel? Oh, crap! Nothing’s suit a word to describe this place. Maybe hell will do? 

This is a clear place, you can see a mini bar, vacant rooms or rooms together with their perspective; dancing or singing room, fighting room, practice room, and so far and so on that I can’t mention due to having an oblivious memory. Yeah, it sucks. Tss.

“You startled,” I glared at the girl who made me startled. “Of course, I would. You just surprised me with your presence and you want me to be fucking happy? To smile?” after delivering those sarcastic remarks, I rolled my eyes. I frowned upon seeing that there was no red dresses or clothes here. Remind me to demolish this room later.

“And that’s why...” I rolled my eyes before closing the wardrobe. While she continued. “The reason why they do not want to assist you,” I made an I-don’t-care look.

I don’t need their assistance, anyway. I can dress myself up. I can stand, I can even kick. So what’s the point about having someone who will assist you? I am not even disable. Tss.

Don’t depend upon your future unto someone. Depend your future by your present. Enhance it. Then you’ll do, too.

I hissed with those thoughts.

“You are making your own whirlpool, do you?” I scowled at her. She’s talking nonsensical shits. “You don’t care. Get lost,” I answered. I sat at the bed. I put my right palm at my chin then put my arm at my right leg.

There’s no red dresses nor clothes here! What should I wear then? I rolled my eyes with annoyance. I am really pissed now.

“Oh... I have red clothes here. You want?” I looked at the girl who kept annoying me. I looked at her weary before handling her my hand. Saying, where is it, hand it to me. Clothes are okay. And, it is color red so it’s alright. Besides, I am not attending any ceremony to wear red dress. As long it was red and I like it, it would do.