XII. YESTERDAY'S LINK

Chapter 12

THE CHATTERING noises made me open my eyes. I hold my temple as I felt a pang pain on it. Grimacing, I stood up and roam my gaze to the room.

Right, I was abducted. Tss! That old man! I gritted my teeth in annoyance. I know this will come but I just can’t help it to get annoyed. Like how many times do I have to tell him not to use that syringe to me again?!

If it doesn’t hurt after you woke up, I won’t complaint like this but it is, indeed it real hurt.

Sighing, I go to the bathroom of this room. I was the only who got abducted and still, have the guts to cleanse myself.

He’s very slow to came here so I can be free already. After all, even if there is a window or anything where I can escape, I won’t. I know old man, he had something to show me.

I jump on the bed and lay down, waiting for him to enter the room. I frowned upon bundle of minutes passed yet he is not still here.

I was about to take a nap when someone opened the door where I am in. And there the devil goes.

“Lacey,” he gently called my name, making me winced. Plastic!

“Plastic, one out of many reasons of global warming,” I said while still looking at the ceiling. Not minding him, old man, sitting in the bed.

He chuckled in my statement. “I know you see us,” he ahead and cleared his throat.

“And,” it is not a question, it is a lazy statement of mine.

“How wicked brat you are?” he commented and I laughed. “I inherited it to you, did I?” I rebutted and lazily sat.

“I don’t think so, her and I made such a good genes. Never thought that I’ll breed some ladies and dude,” his voice has no filters, huh?

I slammed my palm in the bed harshly upon him opening that topic. This old man! I’m gonna chop his organs and I swear! Ipapakain ko iyon sa mga alagad niya. Especially that old lady witch.

“You still didn’t move on from that?” he innocently asked but sarcasm is visible in his tone. He didn’t bother to hide it, making me chuckled bitterly.

“That’s beyond the belt, Pael. You triggered the bullet and you want me to stay calm?” I stood up and looked at him with like he did a very sinful mistake. And he indeed did! I hate him to the pit of hell because of that!

“How I wish you rot in hell,” I continued bago lumapit sa pinto. “I never thought someone wished the same wish I am wishing to myself too,” I heard him mumbled.

I was about to open the door to go out dahil alam kong hinihintay na ako ng mga kasama ko when he spoke. “About what you saw, wouldn’t you leave some comments?” I faced him after he says those with forehead creased.

Mirroring the gaze he is giving me, I answered him. “Nothing’s to be commented, old man. It only proves me one thing about you. You’re such a devil. See, even a young lady, papatulan mo? How gross!”

“And how sure are you I did it to her?” he questioned, producing my lips to manufacture a smirk.

“I am not. Gosh! Only evilness is what I’d inherited to you. Knowledge? Uh, negative zero,” ngumiwi ako matapos sabihin iyon.

“Now you’re catching me, huh?” my smirked widen after him, saying that. I know he did this purposely, acting a dumb devil.

“Was it my fault you’d been caught?” he chuckled in my response.

“Jerk,” I injected.

“Witch,”

“Bastard,”