XXX. UNRAVELLING THE WILL

Chapter 30

WE GATHERED all the information we had. We also played the disc to see what it might help to us. And it really helps us. Now, this sunny morning, we just need to lure who is the antagonists—who ordered the clown to scare and stop Ryo from unraveling the will.

Ryo gathered his relatives in the living room. They also introduced themselves so we are here to ask them few questions regarding the clown sending gift yesterday.

“We won’t beat around the bush. We gathered you here to answer some of our questions regarding what happened yesterday,” Ryo ahead and crossed his arms in his chest.

“And what questions are you trying to fire?” Daniela asked. Sinuway ito ni Danielle dahil nakataas ang mga kilay nito. Tss!

“Didn’t you hear what I have just said? I said, it is what happened yesterday,” Ryo taunted, piercing his aunt using his raging sight.

“I doubt it. You have something on your sleeves! Aren’t you just trying to slip the topic about brother Daniel’s will using that incident? You already solved it and you want to solely claim those?!” Daniela shouted and stood up harshly, reflecting her nephew’s stares.

Danielle hurriedly stand and slap her sister. The witch held her cheeks where Danielle’s palm landed. Hindi makapaniwalang tinignan niya ito.

“What?! I’m just stating a fact, sister!” she defended before pointing Ryo. “This is all your fault! Look, I had gained a slap because of you!”

Gosh, how I badly want to strangled this pathetic woman who is trying hard to be the victim on her own scheme. Tss!

“I am afraid, madame, I am not the one who is spouting rubbishes,” Ryo retaliated, taking a step forward to his aunty whose been held by her husband.

“You’re saying nonsense, Daniela! I ask a help for Ryeious! After all, even a cent, he didn’t request! Why your brain is so small that you can’t even understand a little thing!” Danielle yelled and went to our direction. “Daniela, you’re being to harsh to your nephew. He didn’t do something to you. Blame his grandfather, blame your father,”

Natahimik si Daniela, also her sobs can be heard in the frame. Tss! Deserve. Well, I myself however understand where she is coming from. But she is being too violent and is being too much.

Oh, karma, why are you so early?

Then we heard Ryo hissed. “Let’s get this business finished. I do not want to breathe the same air where a toxic woman breathe too,” he hinted, glancing to Daniela who did not even bothered to look at him.

“Ryeious!” saway ng tiya nito rito kaya inikot nito ang mata. “Whatever. Where are you when someone doorbell in the door?” Ryo questioned.

“Daniela and I are in the kitchen, preparing foods for yesterday’s dinner. I don’t know what the rest is doing. While preparing, we heard the doorbell rang so I insisted to went outside and when I finally go out, I saw no one; just the blue box. Curiosity controlled me so... I... open the box to see the...” she paused, bumaling sa amin na tila ayaw ituloy ang gustong sabihin. Or course, it’s her phobia. Kahit hindi niya sabihin iyon, halatang-halata naman, especially her reaction yesterday.

Ryo just nodded to her aunty before asking his fellow relatives where they might be and what are they doing during that time.

They answered the same answer; they were in their bedroom that time, killing boredom and time. Psh! How irrelevant!

“I see. Who is out during that time then?” Ryo inquired. Nagkatinginan sila sa iisang direksyon, kay Danilo.

So that’s his car, huh.