XXXV. FAREWELL

Chapter 35

DISCLAIMER: this chapter contains disturbing scene that is not suitable for sensitive audiences. please read at your own risk.

LOOKING STRAIGHT to the hallway, Ryo was still not in himself. Red, whose pacing back and forth and Tyron who secondly opened his phone to check if Lacey already send him a message.

“Where’s Lacey?” Red curiously asked. He’s been itching to ask this since after the police came, no traces of her lingers. In short, nag-aalala na siya.

What if some other guys are after her? Will they do the same in what they did to Aoi?

Thinking of it makes his brain and body numb.

“Tyron,” he called again, matigas na ang boses nito bago nilingon si Ryo na nakatingin lang sa kawalan saka naman binalingan si Tyron na hawak-hawak ang cellphone at kanina pa hindi mapakali.

He’s not dumb to get what’s happening. He’s right, something dangerous is happening to Lacey. But he should not show any emotions, siya na lang ang inaasahan sa kanilang tatlo, kahit gustong-gusto na niyang mawala rin sa kaibuturan ng pag-iisip.

“Red...” Tyron softly called him, his forehead knitted because how scary-cat Tyron’s voice is. “I’m afraid to tell you that... Lacey’s has been abducted. She’s not answering my phone calls. I’ve been calling her an hundred times!” he continued, shaking violently. Hindi na siya makapag-isip ng tama.

And that’s where the heartbeat of Red paced faster and double. And one thing he was hoping about.

You’re not the hoe, aren’t you?

Tyron, on the other hand ay hindi mapakali. He badly want to throw his phone because how useless it is now.

After all, it wasn’t a lie. That’s a fact. Hindi niya talaga alam kung nasaan ito ngayon. Hindi na niya pinakielaman ang personal na plano nito kaya he badly want to punch himself because he didn’t even bother to ask about her personal plan so here it is now, he was clueless.

Ang alam niya lang ay gusto na niyang tapusin ’to. All of them to be precise. He wants to be free.

He then look at his cellphone again. He sighed heavily before wiping his tears. He poise and once again, tries to call her.

Isang tawag lang please... sagutin mo kahit sandali lang and I’ll do my best to save you... sis.

“Hindi ba kayo nagdadalamhati?” isang malamig na tinig ang nagpaangat ng tingin ng dalawa.

It was Ryo.

He might be look stupid as of the moment but he hears and still sees everything surrounds him. He never saw these two cry while him, he was grieving for Aoi’s death.

Hindi niya matanggap. Hindi niya matanggap na she’s dead, and his friends didn’t even shed a tear.

“Ryo,” Red softly mumbled his name. For the second time, Ryo yearn to hug him and cry over Red’s shoulder. Emotions aren’t masculine or feminine, emotion is part of human’s existence and is inevitable.

He’s poorly wounded. All he knew was to cry his heart until he’s fine. And there’s no medicine to heal from the wound he got

Well, aside from justice. Justice is what he seeks and truth is what he wants.

How will he tell to Aoi’s mother? How will he explain?

Nanlalabo uli ang paningin nito kaya bago pa tumulo ang mga luha, mabilis na siyang tumakbo palabas ng morgue kahit umaambon.