Epilogue

Epilogue.

LIFE IS HARD; but best people in your side will made it easy for you. That’s a fact. Every people you meet will have their own space in your soul, heart and mind - and it’s up to you whether you'll treasure them even the worst chaos scenario and even when they left or they are out of your reach already.

After all, friendship doesn’t require anything. Pure intentions towards each other is enough.

Having someone by your side through thick and thin is such overwhelming. You know you have someone you can always run when problems came uninvited. You have someone you can hug when you wanted to tear up. You have someone you can call the best when everything become worst.

And it's sad that... Those someone you treasured disappear like a bubbles.

“How are you?” Ryo turned his head to see Red holding a bouquet of flowers whilst covering himself to the Sun using an umbrella.

“I’m going to be a liar if I’ll tell you I’m doing fine,” Ryo answered and gaze his eyes again on Aoi’s grave.

“Hmm...” Red hummed before putting down the flowers on his friend grave.

A moment of silence.

No one ever tried to break to silence molding the two of them. Only the chirping crickets was the only sound you can heard.

“Red,” Ryo seriously called him. Hindi siya sanay na gan’to ang kaibigan. The friend he knew is lovely, adorable and talkative but now... all those became blurry and other personalities came and displayed over.

“Yes?” he answered softly, eyes still mourning in the grave of Aoi.

“Haven’t you ever wondered why Tyron disappeared? Didn’t it occurred in your mind to find Lacey? I mean... Aoi’s word...” Ryo mumbled before sitting on the green grasses of the cemetery.

“I did. It’s just... a year full of tears, laughters, ups and downs. what a tough year and I’m just waiting for you to get over Aoi’s death and we will solve this case... together,” Red do the same, he sat before looking at his comrade.

Curiosity invading the both of them. They want answers, they want the truth. They want to investigate. They want justice.

Then... what shall they do?

“Then shall we?”

If you’re curious about the truth, find Lacey. Find Tyron. Find them and discover what lies beyond the nightmare of yesterday’s torment.

;

**

PLEASANTRIES, EVERYONE! thank you so much for reading this far. tbh with y'all, this first installation should only consist 30 chapters pero nasulat ko na ang 31-34 kaya i told to myself, "okay, let this series have its own 5 chapters extension" then the rest will be 30 chapters plus a surprise! hwhaha. lovelots everyone! do read our second installation of my own suspenseries, yesterday's secret that'll air this january! you can also follow me with for more stories and for the last series. magiging abangers tayo! eme

BASTA MAHAL KO KAYO! UNTIL NEXT SERIES! MERRY CHRISTMAS AND HAPPY NEW YEAR, EVERYONE!