XXVIII. MARQUEZES' TESTAMENT

Chapter 28

I WAS just staring at the window the whole time in the voyage, snoozing my restless mind. I yawned in a dainty manner before finally facing in front.

After the landing, the four had a little ruckus between them and the authorities. But thanks to Aoi, her charms lead the way to the culprit.

His sister were been harassed by Joseph. Basing on the scratches on Claire’s shoulders. And yes, Clarence’s a gay and the same time... the murderer.

Not Claire, not Mariel. He’s been seeing his sister being abused by a bastard name Joseph and he came into an idea; kill Joseph during their flight. Pity him, omeaniscient is there and will unleash the crime.

But at least, he admitted his crime.

I yawned once again but my sleepiness flew away when the driver, Ryo’s family driver, kuya Kano, stopped the car.

Napabalikwas ako ng bangon bago nilibot ang tingin sa paligid while I’m still in the car.

In front of us is a huge mansion designed in the color of white. Gosh, hindi na kataka-taka na puti ang gustong kulay ni Ryo.

Speaking of which, Ryo is hissing the entire time then he will roll his eyes. It seems like he was damn annoyed. I understand him though, after treating them like a trash, the guts they had to contact him and asked for a help? Ha! How shameless!

If I were Ryo, I will not accept the offer no matter how boring my life is. But poor Ryo, he has the squad wherein he will just say okay and shut up.

Pumasok kami sa naka-awang na gate.

“Ryeious,” a lady in perhaps in her fifties age called Ryo. Ah, by their looks, I can conclude they really is a formal family.

“Lady Danielle,” Ryo called back before crossing his arms to his chest. “You’re still formal as before, Ryeious. Come, give your aunty a warm hug,” Danielle said and opened her arms.

I heard Ryo sighs before walking towards the lady and he hugged her. Gosh, aren’t I watching a dramatic movie?

“Your hug is still the best, Ryeious. Just like Rye,” I can vividly see how Ryo froze upon hearing her mother’s side. Oh, my lovely folk is having a doubt.

“Aunty, don’t let my mom get involved with this matter. She is out here. Once I heard rubbishes statement coming out from any of the family’s member mouth, I won’t really hesitate to go home this instant and forevermore cut the communication to the both of us,” Ryo warned, making Danielle laughters lingered to our ears.

“Don’t worry. We already talk about this matter. However, thank you for accepting my invitation. I told them the five of you and hoping that we can find the will your uncle Daniel left,” she assured before patting Ryo’s shoulder.

Bumaling ito sa amin bago ngumiti ng malapad.

“Come, come,” aya nito sa amin na sinunod naman namin. We exchanged greetings bago pumasok.

“Don’t worry and overthink it, Ryeious. I already told them that you have friends that you will bring over here. And just like what I said, we already talked about this matter so there is nothing you need to worry at. It’s not like we’re going to oppress you and your friends,” Danielle talk to Ryo who seems a bit bothered kaya noong nagtama ang paningin namin, I winked at him and give him a thumbs up.

“As if you can, aunty. These friends of mine are amazing and might change the tables once you oppressed them,” he praised us before heading to our direction.

“Oh, so I don’t need to worry about if a ruckus flamed,” the lady replied before opening a door again.

“Surely. Especially this girl beside Red,” then he winks to me kaya napatawa ako. Danielle also laughed, the four too.