Chapter 5

*Chapter 5*

Charlie's POV

"YO STEVE, BRUCE?" I called as I walked downstairs into the living room. My mum and dad were meant to get home tomorrow, which meant I had one more day to do what ever I wanted. It was easy to get what I wanted out of Steve and Bruce, because I either used mind games or pulled my whole 'daddies little girl' piece. It worked like a charm. My 'daddies little girl' stunt did work on my dad but my mum was nearly always by his side to point out my plan. It was rather annoying actually.

After getting no reply I sighed. "JARVIS?" I called out to my dads best friend. Lets face it, he was.

"Yes Miss Stark?"

"Can you call Bruce and Steve up here, it's urgent" I told him. I lay down on the big sofa and put my feet up, waiting for the moment that happened every time I told JARVIS to get one of the Avengers for me. Honestly, you'd think they would learn.

Steve and Bruce came crashing in, almost toppling over each other, ready to fight. They both ran over to me, probably assuming I was hurt or something. "Charlie what's wrong? JARVIS said you had an emergency" Bruce asked looking a bit confused at how everything seemed perfectly normal.

"Yes, I do. I don't have enough money to order a pizza. Can I have 20 bucks?" I held my hand out to them. They both gave me the usual 'Are you kidding?' look and Steve shook his head.

"No I'm not falling for this again. I'm not giving you money. We have important stuff to do" Steve scolded me for calling them both up. I kept my laughter on the inside and pulled a sad face.

As my expression changed, both of theirs immediately softened. "I'm sorry. I guess because my dad's away so much, I crave some attention. Everyone at school spends loads of time with their parents but I don't" I fake sniffed. I did spend time with my parents, well more my dad, but Bruce and Steve didn't really know that.

"Aw Charlie it's okay. All us Avengers are always here for you, you are pretty much all of our daughters. Here's the money" Steve smiled and gave me a 20. I did another sniff and muttered thank you, giving them both a hug. Oh they made it too easy.

I went back up stairs and opened my door, throwing the money on Peter's chest. "Told you I could get the money, now do your webby thing and go get us the pizza" I smirked proudly. He had bet me that I couldn't get the $20, but I guess he didn't know that I had all of them (maybe bar the assassins), wrapped round my little finger. I had said that if I got it, he had to go collect it so we got it quicker.

Peter shook his head with a small chuckle and pulled his mask on, jumping out my window. We were having a movie night like we did every Friday. I wasn't actually aloud boys in my room but my dad said 'No boy can take a step through this door' and well, Peter came in through the window.

I flicked my TV on and picked out 'paranormal activities'. I didn't find it scary at all, but it made me laugh anyway. Horror was my favourite genre of movies, but it scared the crap out of Peter. So as a compromise we swapped choices each week. This week was may turn and I decided to play something that wasn't scary for him.

I put it in, quickly changed into my baggy jumper and shorts for pjs and jumped in bed. Peter came through my window a moment later with a Pizza in one hand and the change in the other. I'll keep that to buy a chocolate bar or something.

"The look on the guys face as I walked in, priceless" He laughed and he put the pizza down on my bed and got comfortable. I quickly clicked play before he could protest and opened the pizza box. If I had to get married to anything right now, it would be to this pizza.

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

"AHHHHHHHHH" Peter screamed as the woman got dragged down the stairs. I on the other hand, was pissing my self laughing. So much so, that I actually thought I might pee myself. She looked like seal trying to swim. I didn't get how Peter was scared of horror films, yet he was a super hero.

However, I stopped laughing when I heard some footsteps very close to my door. In panic, I pushed Peter so he fell off the bed just as my door opened to reveal Steve standing there with a confused look on his face. "I just heard a man scream? And I swear you don't scream in horror movies?" Steve questioned. He knew because when I was younger I used to make him watch them with me until I realised I didn't find them scary.

"Yeah um, sometimes I do a man scream because I um...really like the pizza" I nodded and tried to play it off as being completely true. He narrowed his eyes at me a bit but just shook his head and let it go.

He was about to leave when he stopped and turned back towards me. "How did you get the pizza? I didn't see you go out?" He quizzed. I quickly racked through my lie bank in my head and tried to pick out my best ones.

"Well that's because I came back up here to get my jacket and went straight down to the garage" I explained. He waited for a bit before nodding and closing my door. Well that was easy.

Peter sat up from the floor and rubbed his head, scowling at me. "A warning would of been nice" He growled and attempted to sort out his hair. I don't know why because it was always messy anyway.

"I'm sorry, I wasn't aware that I was supposed to be able to predict the future" I rolled my eyes and helped him up.

"Next time we are watching a romantic comedy" He warned and the movie was coming to an end.

"Okay Petena" I teased which just made him simply roll his eyes at me.

------------------------

So I updated! Yay! Thanks for all the comments that I have been getting on this book, I defiantly have a good feeling about this book and I have a lot planned for it!

On a side note, it's my birthday today! Just a little fact for you all there.

Anyway thank you for reading and I'll try update again some time this week!

Thanks!