Chapter 15

*Chapter 15*

Charlie's POV

I was bored.

All anyone in the tower did was ignore me and do all their spy, war, finding Loki shit. To make things worse, Peter had joined in on that too. Now I had no dad, no best friend, no mother and no......avengers to mess around with. This left me bored out of my mind.

So I decided that my best idea was to fuck about in my lab. I had a small lab on my floor, my dad made it for when I felt like making stuff. More recently, I had been working on a serum of my own. If my science and maths was correct (which it usually was) and I understood the books that I stole from my dad and Bruce (which I was sure I did), then the tube of red liquid I was holding in my hand was supposed to enhance reflexes. It wasn't much but it filled my time.

My plan was to test it on Bruce. Before you go judging me saying that it could be dangerous and all, I knew that. But in the unlikely event I was wrong, the gamma radiation in Bruce's body would destroy the serum rather quickly anyway.

I entered a new element to the serum electronically on my touch screen, to test if it would work before I actually did it. I'd been trying to find the right thing for days to complete it but I hadn't been successful yet.

I decided that putting on some music would help, if not....well I could just sing like a dying cat to it.

"
Well, I'm hot blooded, check it and see
I got a fever of a hundred and three
Come on baby, do you do more than dance?
I'm hot blooded, I'm hot blooded

You don't have to read my mind, to know what I have in mind
Honey you oughta know
Now you move so fine, let me lay it on the line
I wanna know what you're doin' after the show

Now it's up to you, we can make a secret rendezvous
Just me and you, I'll show you lovin' like you never knew

That's why, I'm hot blooded, check it and see
I got a fever of a hundred and three
Come on baby, do you do more than dance?
I'm hot blooded, hot blooded

If it feels alright, maybe you can stay all night
Shall I leave you my key?
But you've got to give me a sign, come on girl, some kind of sign
Tell me, are you hot mama? you sure look that way to me

Are you old enough? will you be ready when I call you bluff?
Is my timing right? did you save your love for me tonight?

Yeah I'm hot blooded, check it and see
Feel the fever burning inside of me
Come on baby, do you do more than dance?
I'm hot blooded, I'm hot blooded, I'm hot

Now it's up to you, can we make a secret rendezvous?
Oh, before we do, you'll have to get away from you know who

Well, I'm hot blooded, check it and see
I got a fever of a hundred and three
Come on baby, do you do more than dance?
I'm hot blooded, I'm hot blooded

Hot blooded, every night
Hot blooded, you're looking so tight
Hot blooded, now you're driving me wild
Hot blooded, I'm so hot for you, child
Hot blooded, I'm a little bit high
Hot blooded, you're a little bit shy
Hot blooded, you're making me sing
Hot blooded, for your sweet sweet thing" I finished, doing a dramatic slide across the floor as if I was a rock star on stage.

That's when in clicked. I knew what I needed. I quickly input my idea into the computer and within minutes, my final serum was created.

I was happy that it was finally done yet now I was left bored, again. I sighed and went out of my floor, going onto my mum and dads floor. Since I was so bored, I had resulted to looking through old family stuff. It took a while to find but eventually I found a box of picture and told videos in a box, carefully tucked away in their closet. Why would they hide it? Strange people.

I smiled a bit as I looked at photos of the three of us. My favourite was the picture of 4 year old me sat on my dads lap as he was asleep on the sofa. I had put on his sunglasses which were too big for my face and I was drawing on his face.

I continued to look through the box until I noticed a beige piece of paper at the bottom. I pulled it out, noticing that it was my birth certificate. I'd never seen this before, I kind of assumed my dad would have just had Jarvis make a digital version on the computer.

I guess now I knew why.

I stared at it for a second, blinking to see if my eyes were deceiving me. But they weren't. It was written in black letter straight in front of me.

Charlotte Diana Maria Stark
Born: July 30th 1997
Father: Anthony Edward Stark
Mother: Kelly Johanna Daniels

Kelly Johanna Daniels? Who the fuck was that?

---------------------------------------
CLIFFHANGER

HEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHWH

sorry it was a bit of a bad chapter but I didn't really know what to do in it before the last bit so :).

Hope you like it!

I've already written the next chapter so I'll post that soon.

Thanks for reading and don't forget to comment!

Mia