Chapter 4

*Chapter 4*

Charlie's POV

"Charlotte Stark, this has your name all over it!" Mrs Malcom shouted at me as she glared at her computer. I just leant back in my chair with a smirk as the whole class burst out in a fit of laughter.

I wasn't even sorry.

She turned to me, red in the face. "Get to the headmasters office now!" She screamed, pointing to the door with a pink slip in her hand. I shrugged and took it, pulling my bag with me and giving Peter a wink on my way out. I strolled down the corridor and went straight for my headmasters, Mrs Heath, office.

I knocked on her door and she opened it and after seeing me she just rolled her eyes. I handed her the slip and she read over it before going over to the phone, probably to call my parents in. It was a drastic move but I could tell that she had a crush on my dad. She took every opportunity she could to get him to come into school. What made me smirk though was that he and my mum were still away on their businesses trip so it wouldn't be them coming.

I sat down in my usual chair and before long there was a knock at the door. Mrs Heath opened it and Bruce strolled in, looking rather awkward as Mrs Heath looked disappointed that my dad hadn't strolled in with his usual overwhelming confidence.

Bit rude Mrs Heath. Bit rude.

"Hi I'm Bruce Banner. Tony and Pepper are away for business so Tony told me to come when you called him" He explained before she started to ask him questions. He sat down by my side and I gave him my cocky smirk which just made him shake his head with a small grin.

"Okay let's get straight to it. Charlotte hacked the teachers mainframe and changed of all the PowerPoints that are used in classes to embarrassing pictures of the teachers." She explained. I knew Bruce couldn't deny that that was pretty funny. I mean finding a picture of your strict teacher licking a pot of Nutella with chocolate all over their face was pretty funny.

Bruce put his hand over his mouth so he could quickly chuckle before turning serious again. "So what's her punishment?" He sat up right. UH why would he ask that? Dude, you're meant to be on my side. Whenever my dad came he'd just say that it wasn't a big deal and he'd done worse. One time, Thor even came, he didn't understand what she meant by me hacking into the main assembly computer and changing the video that was shown on the projector.

All the Avengers had come at least once actually. My dad, Clint and Natasha just didn't care and would simply say either I or them had done much worse and it wasn't a big deal. My mum would freak out. Depending on what it was, Steve would give me a disappointed look and then lecture me on responsibility. Thor didn't have a clue what these earth customs of 'detention' etc were and Bruce, well he was just normal.

"She will be suspended for the rest of today and tomorrow" She explained, logging it into her computer. That wasn't too bad. Could use a day off really. "Charlotte I would really like to one day be able to say that you are a good student who has done lots for her school and -"

AH sucking up again I see because I'm a Stark. Huh? I see how it is.

"Ha please, all you will ever say it that I've done the most to the school" I chuckled before getting up and stretching, ready to leave the office which was just full of thousands of cat picture. Which by the way I found really creepy.

Bruce got up and quickly shook her hand before we were on our way out of school. "Who's at the tower? Is anyone back yet?" I asked. It had just been Steve, Bruce and I for a bit as Thor went back to Asgard, my parents were away on business and Clint and Natasha were on a mission.

"No still just me and Steve. I'm sure he will be thrilled when he finds out you got suspended" Bruce laughed and I rolled my eyes, meh he will live.

"You have to admit though, that's would you call style" I grinned, referring to my prank. After hacking, it had actually been very easy to get all the pictures of the teachers, luckily from them there was nothing too bad on anyone's, besides I didn't want to be mean, just enough to get me out of school.

************************

"So I guess you got suspended" Steve rolled his eyes as I jumped over the side of the sofa and landed next to him, just nodding in reply. I could tell he didn't find it as funny as I did but then again, his overall cares in the world was a higher than mine.

"You need to take responsibility soon Charlie" He spoke sternly. Great, here comes the lecture. Righteous truth and all that. To be honest, I could probably say it out loud in my sleep word for word because I'd heard it so many times.

"Yeah yeah, I will. However, today is not that day" I pointed out and turned on the Tv. My phone vibrated in my pocket and I pulled in out to see a text from Peter.

Hey, what happened? What's your punishment or did Clint, Natasha or your dad talk her out of it?
Peter

Nothing bad, I just got suspended and no, Bruce came instead because everyone else bar Steve is away.

Ha well better Bruce then Steve I guess.

Yes I know right

Well I'll drop by tomorrow and give you your homework and sheets etc then and tell you if anything happens

Okay thanks Parker

No problem Stark, good luck with Steve

Haha thanks mate, sitting with him now

I slipped my phone away and turned to Steve who was just looking at me with a blank look on his face. "What?" I questioned him and he snapped out of his trance.

"Just don't take it too far okay?" He warned and I nodded, only rolling my eyes when he turned away.

Uh, please. When do I ever take it too far?