Chapter 22

*Chapter 22*

Steve's POV

Previously

She became visible again and smirked at him. That was soon gone though. He whipped around and snatched the sceptre out the hand, putting it straight to her chest before I could move to stop her.

In seconds her eyes faded from brown to blue and Loki's frown faded to a smirk. Charlie turned to look at me, her eyes sea blue.

"Kill him" Loki smirked, looking at me.

She nodded and raised her hand towards me. "As you wish"

She raised her hand at me, using her telekinesis to pick me up and slam me into the wall. I groaned in pain and fell down. My head throbbed as I raised my shield in front of myself for when she next decided to blast.

"Charlie, please listen to me, your stronger than this, fight back" I shouted before she blasted me backwards again.

"Guys come here now, Loki took over Charlie's mind and she..she has new powers, maybe it's what the serum was for but she has telekinesis and can go invisible. Just come to the jet now" I shouted into the ear piece.

Loki didn't seem to care if they were coming, he just smiled at his work as Charlie was now under his control. "Listen? To you? Why would I do that? All you have ever done is judge me, ridicule me, treat me like a kid" she shouted, firing shot after shot at me, causing us to now be out the Quinjet and in the snow. Loki stood by her side as she glared at me.

"Remember Captain, I'm making her say everything bad that she feels, these are her words, not mine" He chuckled. I knew that I shouldn't let Charlie's words to hurt me or he could be lying but I couldn't help but feel bad if she was really feeling all that towards me.

I didn't dare fight back, I didn't want to hurt her, she wasn't in her right mind. I heard a bang and Thor was suddenly by my side, his eyes flickering between Loki and Charlie.

"Release your hold on her brother! She has done nothing wrong, this is not her war!" Thor shouted at Loki, his hammer at the ready.

"Oh but it is son of Odin, it became my fight the second you bought Loki here, you started this, you told him who I was" Charlie spoke, her voice almost not sounding like her voice. It sounded digitalised.

Thor clearly had taken Charlie's words to heart as he lowered his hammer just as Charlie blasted him backwards into the snow. "I will not fight you Charlotte" He sighed, dropping his hammer on the ground.

"Good" Charlie and Loki spoke at the same time and she blasted him backwards again.

"Charlie Stop, this isn't you"  Natasha and Clint arrived, both with their weapons pointed at Loki. He just chuckled at them, using his sceptre to blow Natasha backwards into the floor.

Loki turned all his attention to Clint who stood unfazed with his arrow pointed at Loki's head. "You know just how she's feeling don't you Agent Barton, you know that she will do anything I want, that includes killing you" Loki chuckled, clearly trying to shake Clint.

"I also know that to stop her, all I have to do is hit her on the head" Cling replied.

"If you get the chance"

Footsteps alerted us all as Peter and a dehulked Bruce joined us, clearly looking shocked as they looked at Charlie "Ah Dr Banner, Mr Parker, how nice of you to join us just in time for Charlotte here to kill you, wonderful isn't it?" He laughed. Everyone looked horrified, no of us had the heart to hurt Charlie and yet, she was going to be the one to hurt us.

"Charlie-" Tony started as he landed I front of her.

"NO! You are the last person i want to talk to. You are a poor excuse of a father, you lied to me my whole life and yet you call yourself a good man" she spat, her sea blue eyes narrowing at him. Tony was silent and that was never a good sign.

"Stark do not listen to her, these aren't her words, they're Loki's" I called out to him, hoping to get through to his mind, but he just stared at his daughter.

"This is perfect isn't it. You are all trying to reach out to her. The problem is you see that she wasn't on good terms with you when she came here was she?" He questioned, though he obviously knew the answer to that.

"Loki this has gone too far" Thor called out helplessly, all of us lost as of what to do.

We were usually a great team, fighting villains and saving lives but this was no no other situation. The girl we saw as a daughter was standing before us, the one we had to take down, yet we couldn't do it.

"Has it? I'd like to disagree. Charlotte, we better be off" Loki called, walking onto the Quinjet, his intensions obviously to steal it.

"If you think I will even let you leave with my daughter you-" Tony stepped forward but Loki interrupted him.

"You'll do what? Blow up the jet and kill your own daughter? Just remember this avengers, she is my weapon of destruction now, anything from now on that happens to her, is all of your fault. Goodbye" He spoke before closing the door, the jet lifting off the ground and taking Charlie further and further away.

--------------------------------

UPDATE!!!

What are the avengers going to do? How are they going to get Charlie back?

So I was looking for some general feedback really, I'm interested to know the kind of things you would like to see in the book. Eg ships, do you like lots of fights/conflict etc? Let me know :)

As always. Thank you for reading and I will hopefully update very soon!

Mia