Chapter 6

*WARNING THIS CHAPTER WILL CONTAIN A LITTLE SMUT*

Gaege's POV:

"WE'RE BACK!" I yelled as I swung the door open.

"Shut up Juicy!" Eddie yelled at me. I laughed and looked over at the couch. Smashing and Y/N were sitting there both as red as a tomato.

"Look guys there blushing." I said as I pointed at Smashing and Y/N. 

"No one cares Juicy. All I want to know is where Gabby is." Eddie replied. I rolled my eyes.

"She went to visit some friends." Y/N replied slowly starting to become less red and more her natural colour. I knew something had happened between those two I thought as I walked to the kitchen.

Y/N's POV:

Smashing got up to go do something and all the boys except Juicy sat on the couch near me. Josh sat next to me and rested his head on my shoulder. All the boys except Mully, ignored us and watched T.V. Mully however looked really angry and jealous. Smashing walked in and when he saw Josh's head on my shoulder he walked straight out again. Mully got up and followed him. I whispered to Josh telling him we needed to go to my room. We both got up and left the loungeroom. I saw the anger on Smashing's and Mully's faces as we walked up the stairs.

Josh's POV:

Y/N shut her bedroom door and sat across from me on the bed. I wonder what she needed me in here for. I looked at her and she was blushing a little.

"Smashing and I nearly kissed." She said blushing a little more. I was shocked.

"What do you mean nearly?" I asked her. She rolled her eyes.

"Well, you boys arrived before our lips connected." She replied blushing even redder.

"Oh damn." I replied. We stayed in her room for a while talking about Smashing and Mully.

Mully's POV:

"What do you think there doing up there?" Smashing asked me. I shrugged my shoulders.

"I don't know mate." I replied. Smashing stormed off angry. Poor boy. He was upset about Josh and Y/N being together in Y/N's bedroom. I was too but no one knew I had a crush on Josh. I sat down on the couch next to Narrator. Eddie and Juicy were in the kitchen.

"Hey Narrator, I think I want to break up with my girlfriend." I whispered. He looked at me surprised.

"Why?" He asked. I felt at ease talking to Narrator.

"Well, I like someone else, I liked them before I even started dating her. Also, she's very annoying." I replied. He looked at me in comforting sort of way.

"That's totally up to you. May I ask who you like?" I shook my head and stood up. I don't want anyone knowing I like Josh. I walk outside to call my girlfriend.

Smashing's POV: 

I saw Josh and Y/N walking down the stairs. They were so close to each other. My body filled with anger and jealousy. Y/N walked towards me, but I backed away.

"You Slut! I can't believe you like two boys at the same time." I yelled at her before running out the door and hopping in my car. I quickly sped away with tears in my eyes. I didn't even look back.

Y/N's POV:

I stood still bawling my eyes out. All the boys except Josh were already there trying to comfort me. Josh ran in and gave me a tight hug. At that moment Gabby walked in the door. She saw me crying and dropped her bags. She ran towards me, giving me a hug before leading me away from the boys. I started telling her everything about what had happened with Smashing.