Chapter 9

*WARNING CONTAINS SWEARING*

Smashing's POV:

When I arrived at Y/N's house I hopped out of my car and walked inside. As soon as I walked through the door, I saw Juicy and Y/N asleep on the couch, cuddling. My body filled with jealousy.

"What the fuck!" I yelled waking everyone up. Juicy looked at me.

"Hey, Smashing looks like you finally made it." Juicy said laughing. Everyone was watching, even Y/N.

"Looks like I'm too fucking late!" I yelled as I ran out the door and hopped into my car. I just sat there crying. Looks like Y/N doesn't need me I thought.

Y/N's POV:

I ran out the door hoping Smashing was still nearby. I saw him in the front seat of his car, crying. I hopped into his car and sat on his lap, so I was facing him. I leaned in and kissed him.

"You wouldn't want your boyfriend to find out about that." He said crying. I rolled my eyes.

"Juicy's not my boyfriend. My heart already belongs to someone." I replied smiling.

"Who? Is it Josh?" He asked. I started to giggle.

"No silly, it belongs to you. Besides Josh likes Mully." I replied smiling. He looked at me in shock.

"Josh likes Mully?" He asked. I nodded my head as I started to get out of the car.

"Come on. Let's go inside." I said as he climbed out of the car.

Josh's POV:

I sat on the couch listening to Eddie yell at Juicy, when Y/N and Smashing walked inside. I ran up to them and gave them a hug. They both hugged me back.

"I'm sorry everyone." Smashing said looking at his feet. All the boys looked at him.

"It's okay Smashing, we forgive you. Narrator replied as Smashing looked up.

"Y/N, I need to talk to you about something." I whispered. Y/N nodded her head, and we ran upstairs to her room. She shut the door and sat on the bed.

"What's up Josh?" She asked. I slightly blushed thinking about Mully.

"Mully and I kissed but then he ran and left." I replied, tears falling down my face.

"Oh Josh. Trust me he does like you back, just give him time." She replied. I sighed and started to cry.

Narrator's POV:

I sat on the couch next to Smashing while Eddie was yelling at Juicy in the kitchen. He was still mad at Juicy for kissing Y/N. Smashing leaned into my chest crying.

"Honestly I should give up. Juicy clearly wants Y/N." Smashing whispered. It took me by surprise.

"But Y/N likes you Ayden." I replied. He sighed sadly.

"Not from what I'm hearing, she kissed Juicy. I'm going to Mully's, please don't tell Y/N." Smashing said as he got up and ran out the door. I sighed then went to the kitchen to yell at Eddie and Juicy.

Y/N's POV:

As Josh and I walked downstairs we heard yelling coming from the kitchen. We walked in and saw Eddie, Juicy and Narrator yelling at each other angrily. They went silent when they saw us.

"Where's Smashing?" I asked. They looked at each other than at me.

"Sorry Y/N, but I don't know." Narrator replied looking me in the eye. Now when am I going to see him again, I thought. I slowly started to cry as Josh hugged me.