Chapter 23

Gabby's POV:

I walked around the party checking in on everyone and making sure they were having a fun time. I looked over at where Y/N was dancing in a group with Smashing, Josh and Eddie. I smiled as I walked over to them and wrapped my arm around Eddie's shoulder. 

"What's up guys! Are you having fun?" I asked and they all nodded their heads.

"The Australian snacks are actually really good." Eddie replied and I laughed a little.

"Yeah, they are. I really like the Tim Tams." I said and the Australians smiled at each other.

"We finally got them to like our food." Josh replied triumphantly. We all laughed.

"Other than the food, it is very fun to dance." Y/N replied, and I nodded my head.

"The music is also amazing." I added and she nodded her head.

"Sorry to leave you guys but I need to go find Mully." Josh said as he walked away, and we all said goodbye.

"Okay, who wants another round?" Smashing asked and we all cheered.

"Hell yeah! Bring us some more!" Y/N cheered, and Smashing laughed before walking off to get some drinks. Eddie brought me close to him and we began to dance.

Josh's POV:

I looked around for Mully but couldn't see him anywhere, so I went outside to look. I didn't find him, but I did find Juicy sitting by the pool.

"Hey Juicy! What's up?" I asked and he shrugged his shoulders.

"Not much. Why aren't you inside partying?" He questioned.

"Um I'm looking for Mully but I couldn't see him inside anywhere." I replied and he nodded his head.

"Last time I saw him he was talking to Dose and Narrator." He replied and I smiled.

"Alright, thanks Juicy." I said as I started to walk back inside. I looked around again looking for Narrator or Dose when I felt someone grab my waist and pull me close to them. I looked up to see Mully looking down at me.

"I was looking for you." I exclaimed and he smiled at me.

"Sorry mate. I didn't know I was that hard to find." He replied as he kissed me on the head.

"You're not hard to find, I just wasn't concentrating enough." I said as he let go of me.

"Do you want to get some more beer?" He asked and I nodded my head. He pulled me towards the kitchen and grabbed some beer from the fridge.

Juicy's POV: 

I got up and went back inside after I had been outside thinking about what to do. I looked around to try and find Smashing. When I found him, I walked up to him and pulled him away from the group that he was in.

"Hey, Smashing, I just want to say I apologize." I whispered and he looked at me confused.

"What for?" He asked.

"For kissing Y/N and having a crush on her when I knew she was yours." I replied and he smiled.

"Mate that's in the past. I've already forgiven you. One day you will find someone." He said and I smiled.

"Thanks Smashing. Anyway, I'm going to find Dose." I replied and he walked back over to his group. I went to the loungeroom where the speaker was and put on the green gang. Everyone looked my way quickly before looking away again and just vibing to the song. I then went into Dose's room because I knew he would be in there to try and keep away from everyone.