Chapter 19

Y/N's POV:

Smashing and I finally arrived at my house after the 20-minute drive. We hopped out of his car, and I unlocked the front door with the key. We walked inside and were greeted with Taco and Fruity jumping all over us. We looked around but saw and heard nothing. We then quietly walked upstairs as we started to hear snoring coming from Josh and Mully's room. We slowly opened the door and peeked in. We saw Josh and Mully cuddling while they were asleep.

"I'm going to take a picture." Smashing whispered as he pulled out his phone. I quietly laughed.

"And what are you going to do with it?" I asked quietly. 

"Send it to the group chat and post it on social media." He replied as we walked out of the room, closing the door behind us. We walked downstairs and sat on the couch as Smashing shared the picture to every social media app, he knew they had.

"And finished." He said as I heard my phone start to go crazy. I opened the notification from Twitter and saw the picture. I then scrolled down and read the comments.

@EddieVR: Aww! They are so cute.

@Catlover752: I ship those two. Are they dating yet?

reply to @Catlover752: Yes, they are. 

@Juicyfruitsnacks: When are they getting married.

I laughed as I kept reading more and more comments asking about when they were getting married. Josh and Mully will love seeing this when they wake up. 

Mully's POV:

I woke up my arms wrapped around a peacefully sleeping Josh. I slowly unwrapped my arms and rolled over to grab my phone. I saw at least 50 notifications and at least a quarter of them were from the boys. I pressed on one that said Smashing had posted on Twitter. When my twitter opened, I was shocked to see a picture of me and Josh cuddling while asleep. I read the comments and most of them were asking when me and Josh would be getting married. I put my phone in my hoodies pocket and quickly left the room angrily walking downstairs.

"WHERE ARE YOU SMASHING? YOUR'RE DEAD WHEN I FIND YOU!" I yelled as I entered the living room. Y/N and Smashing were both sitting on the couch with the dogs while on their phones.

"What's wrong Mully?" Smashing asked trying to hold back his laughter. 

"You know Smashing! Why did you post a picture of me and Josh?" I asked angrily. 

"Because your cute together." He replied. I stormed off to the kitchen to post on my twitter so the fans would leave us alone.

Everyone, @Joshdub and I aren't dating. Don't believe everything you see online.

I posted it and sat down at the table as I texted Lannan. After about half an hour I heard a very angry Josh walking down the stairs. The next minute he was standing in front of me crying.

Josh's POV:

"DO I MEAN NOTHING TO YOU!" I yelled as Mully put his phone down. He looked confused.

"What do you mean Josh?" He asked as Y/N and Smashing walked into the room.

"You posted on Twitter saying were not dating so that means I mean nothing to you." I replied as I started to cry. Y/N stood beside me and wrapped her arm around my shoulder.

"I only said that so the fans would stop asking when I'm going to propose to you." He replied as he stood up.

"So, you don't want to marry me?" I asked as more tears rolled down my face.

"I'm sick of being pressured. I'm not ready to propose yet." He replied as he walked a step closer.

"They're never going to stop asking until you do propose." I replied as Y/N and Smashing left the room sensing it was becoming a more personal argument.

"I know but when I'm ready I will." He replied. I shook my head.

"Your too late. The fact you can't be honest that we're dating makes me feel that you're not loyal enough." I said as I started to run towards the door. I was stopped when someone grabbed my arm and pulled me to their chest.

"Please don't leave Josh. I still love you." Mully replied as he began to cry. I wrapped my arms around his back and hugged him tightly. He stopped crying.

"I love you too." I replied as he kissed my head. I smiled as he backed away.

"Josh, I love you and only you. I got with my girlfriend Chloe to get over you but it didn't work, you were all I wanted. Now I have you but that's still not enough. I want it to be official, I want to be able to say that your officially mine. I know this is weird since we don't have a ring but, Josh will you marry me?" He asked and I smiled.

"Of course, we can worry about getting a ring later." I replied before we shared a short but passionate kiss. Smashing and Y/N stood beside us clapping and cheering.

Y/N's POV:

We were in the loungeroom celebrating when I had a brilliant idea. I smiled as I stood up to make an announcement. 

"First of congratulations to us, go us!" I said loudly earning aloud cheer from Mully, Josh and Smashing.

"Yeah, go us!" Josh replied, causing laughter to fill the room.

"Secondly, I was thinking, Josh and Mully you should move into my house permanently." I said as Josh and Mully nodded their heads. 

"That's an amazing idea. That way your family can live in my house." Josh replied as he cuddled into Mully's side. I smiled. I turned on my phone to tell my mum the good news.

Y: Hey Mum, good news! You can live in Josh's house forever now!

M: What why?

Y: His moving in with me. Also, more good news I'm engaged. And Josh is too!

M: Congrats Sweetie! You deserve and so does Josh. I'm so proud of you for finding amazing friends and a boyfriend soon to be husband, better than Nate.

Y: Thanks Mum! You can come to my house to celebrate with us.

M: Sorry dear but I can't. Anyway, before I go, what happened with the baby?

Y: I sadly lost the baby and can't have any more children, but I have my two kelpie puppies my boyfriend brought for me.

M: Sorry to hear but glad you have your dogs. Bye Sweetie!

I left the conversation with my mum and opened the messages to Eddie so I could text him.

Eddie's POV: 

I heard my phone go off, so I checked to see who had messaged me. It was Y/N so of course I had to answer.

Y: Josh and Mully are engaged!

E: YESSS!!! Took them forever.

Y: I was thinking we should hold a double wedding.

E: Amazing idea! I'm booking a plane ticket right now so I can come and help

Y: Hold your horses, we don't even know when the wedding will be.

E: Next week! Let me just book some plane tickets. 

Y: Okay! See you soon. I can't wait for the fun you Americans will bring.

E: Just wait and see. Bye Y/N!

I turned off my phone and quickly booked four plane tickets. Luckily Gaege was still at our house so we could pretty much leave. I texted Narrator and let him know we were going to Australia. I then ran around the house to tell Gabby and Gaege to hurry and pack. I quickly packed my suitcase and before we knew it, we were driving to the airport.