Chapter 22

Y/N's POV:

I sighed as Gabby helped me put on my dress. She then sat me down on a chair so she could do my make up.

"Are you excited Y/N?" Gabby asked as she applied the foundation.

"Yeah, but also a bit nervous. I never knew this day would come." I replied and Gabby nodded her head.

"I understand. But you and Smashing are made for each other." She said as she started to apply the blush.

"Yeah. I'm glad I found him." I replied as I turned my phone on to text Josh.

Y: Hey Josh! You ready to marry Mully?

J: Hell yeah! Are you ready to marry Smashing?

Y: Of course. Before the wedding I just want to say thanks for helping me and Smashing.

J: No problem. You also helped me and Mully.

Y: Yeah true. Anyway, see you later.

J: Yeah, see you later

I turned my phone off as Gabby started to do my mascara.

Mully's POV:

Narrator was taking heaps of pictures of me in my suit and sending to a group chat his in with Eddie and Juicy. I sighed as he took like the 30th picture of me.

"Okay mate. You do know you need to help me." I said as he texted something.

"Yeah, but I don't know what to help with." He replied and I rolled my eyes.

"Well, you can help by not taking heaps of pictures." I said and he turned his phone off.

"Okay sorry. I just think you look amazing, and Josh will love it." He replied and I smiled.

"You really think so?" I asked and he nodded his head.

"Of course, now let's get ready." He replied and I sat down as he helped with my tie.

Smashing's POV:

*20 minutes later*

I stood in front of Y/N looking her in the eyes as the Priest read all the things that he has to read for both of the couples getting married. Then after a bit it finally came up to the part of where we give our speeches. Josh and Mully went first then it was mine and Y/N's turn. I went first.

"Y/N, when I first met you, I knew we would have really fun times together and I was right. I didn't know this day would come but I'm glad it did. I wouldn't want anyone else to become my wife other than you. All the drama we went through together and we always pulled through. In the future there will be plenty more choices we will have to make but we will always pull through. I'm so excited for our life together and all the fun we will have." I looked at Y/N and she had happy tears in her eyes. I brought my hand up to her face so I could wipe them away.

"Smashing, I always had a crush on you, even before we met in real life. I would always watch you on YouTube and hope that one day I might finally meet you. I moved all the way to Australia just so I could have a chance of meeting you and luckily, I did. I never thought we would end up where we are today but I'm grateful we did. Who knows what we could do in the future. We could even fly to space. All I know is I don't want to do it without you." She smiled at me, and I smiled back.

"Josh and Mully do you take each other to be husbands?" The priest asked.

"We do." They both replied in unison.

"Smashing and Y/N, do you take each other as husband and wife?" The priest asked.

"We do." We said in unison."

"Okay, you may now kiss your partner!" The priest shouted and I pulled Y/N close to me and kissed her. All our friends and family clapped for us. We then went off to follow Dose to get pictures taken.

Josh's POV:

I sat in front of a tree and Mully leant behind me as Dose took a photo of us. We then got up to follow him so we could take a photo as a group. We then got up and I grabbed Y/N and pulled her into a bush with me.

"What the fuck Josh?" She asked as we sat in the bush getting our clothing all dirty.

"Well, we're both married now. So, congrats to us." I replied and she sighed.

"You didn't have to pull me into a bush." She complained and I quietly laughed.

"Yeah, we did. I have a surprise for you. Now get up and follow me." I replied as I slowly got up and looked around. Luckily no one was looking for us yet. I pulled Y/N up and we quickly ran around were our friends and family were so we could sneak inside. We went into Dose's room, and I gave Y/N some spare clothes.

"Here change into these so your more comfortable for where we're going." I said as I quickly walked out of the bedroom and hid behind the couch. She then walked out of the room in the clothing and smiled.

"This feels way better, now let's go." Y/N said as we hurried towards the front door and hopped into my car. I drove to where the surprise was and blindfolded her before we hopped out of the car. I helped her walk over to where the surprise was and took the blindfold off.

"OMG JOSH! YOU GOT ME A R34!!!" Y/N yelled, and I smiled. (Change the car if you want).

"This is way better than my shitty Honda civic. Thanks so much." She said as she gave me a hug.

"No problem, here are the keys. Now let's drive back." I replied and she nodded her head. 

"Okay I'll follow you back." She said and I nodded my head as I walked back to my car.

Juicy's POV:

We walked back to where all our friends and family were after we couldn't find Y/N and Josh anywhere. We then looked around there but couldn't find them. I then asked one of Smashing's friends if he had seen them.

"Hey Bonus. Have you seen Josh or Y/N anywhere?" I asked and he shook his head.

"No but I did hear a car engine before, and it sounded a lot like Josh's car." Bonus replied.

"Alright thanks Bonus." I replied as I went inside and saw Smashing holding Y/N's wedding dress.

"She got changed in Dose's room. Where would Josh take her?" Smashing asked and I shrugged my shoulders.

"I'm sure they'll be back soon. Come on follow me." I replied as he put the dress on the couch. He then followed me out to the front yard where we saw that Josh's car was missing.

"Where the fuck did they go?" Smashing asked and a minute later we heard a car engine Rev and saw Josh's car coming up the driveway. And right behind him was an R34 that looked brand new.

Y/N's POV: 

I pulled up in front of Juicy and Smashing as I looked at the shocked looks on their faces. I hopped out of the car and Smashing ran up to me and gave me a hug. Josh had already left to find Mully so that meant I had to explain to Juicy and Smashing where I had been with no help.

"Where the fuck did you get that?" Juicy asked as I locked the R34.

"Josh got it for me. In a friend sort of way." I replied quickly looking at Smashing.

"Don't worry, I already know that you two are close friends." Smashing said and I sighed.

"Thank god. I'm sorry I left without telling you guys though." I replied and Smashing kissed me on the head.

"It's alright. Now let's get ready for party time." Smashing said.

"I thought dinner was first." Juicy replied confused and I laughed.

"We're having pizza so we can party while having tea." Smashing said as we walked inside to help set up.

"Fuck yeah! Can't wait!" Juicy yelled as we started to set up the tables outside and moving all the Funiture inside, so we had room to dance.

A/N: Thanks for reading! Also, Happy Birthday to Mully! Anyway, Next chapter is the party and will be mostly boring. Have a nice day/night! ^^