Chapter 21

Y/N's POV:

Eddie and I arrived at the cake shop after stopping to get some lunch at a local Bakery. We decided to tie Taco up on a pole right outside the bakery so then he wouldn't be stuck in the boiling hot car. Eddie and I walked around looking at all the cool birthday cakes and wedding cakes when Eddie stopped me in my tracks.

"That one." Eddie said pointing. I looked to see what cake he was pointing at when I saw the most gorgeous cake ever. 

"Wow Eddie, it's beautiful

"Wow Eddie, it's beautiful." I replied. I turned around and gave Eddie a hug. He hugged me back and we hugged for a little bit before I let go.

"Thanks for helping get ready for the wedding. Without you I would be stressed." I said smiling at Eddie.

"No problem, I'd do anything to help you. Now let's order this cake." He replied. We called over one of the shop worker's and asked if we could order the same cake for my wedding. When he asked when the wedding would be we had to say next week. We finished and went back outside to grab Taco and go back to the car. 

"Now we have only a week to get ready!" I shouted as Eddie started the engine.  He backed out of the park before he replied.

"Don't worry Y/N, all we have to do now is invitations." He replied calmly.

"How do I know who I'm supposed to invite?" I asked as we stopped at a red light.

"I have a list of everyone we need to invite so don't stress." Eddie replied as we got to my house.

"Alright, thanks Eddie. Let's go write some invitations." I said as I hopped out of the car and grabbed Taco.

Smashing's POV:

We arrived at Bunnings to grab some supplies like chairs and tables for the wedding. Gabby and I walked inside I could immediately smell the comforting smell that it always has. I started to show Gabby around since this was her first time ever coming to a Bunnings. She wheeled the trolley around as I grabbed everything, we would need for an outdoor wedding.

"So, who's getting the food?" Gabby asked. I looked at her confused for a bit before I realized what she was talking about.

"I think it was Mully and Narrator's job." I replied as I grabbed a gazebo. Gabby just nodded her head as we walked around the store for 10 more minutes grabbing everything we needed and paying for it. We then walked outside, and I made Gabby wait for me to grab two snags so she could finally try the famous Bunning's Snags. We put all the stuff in the boot before Gabby took the trolley back. We then sat in the car eating our Snags.

"These are actually really good." Gabby mumbled as she covered her mouth to chew her food. I smiled, happy that she had approved an Aussie icon.

"I know, best food you could ever get." I replied as we finished the snags, and I started the car engine.