WHF•1

LAX International Airport
Friday Afternoon
July 8th, 2023
5pm

Frankie POV

"Name?"

"Francesca Wilson." I say

She looks at me.

"To Georgia?"

"Yea."

She prints off my ticket while I put my luggages on the scale. She hands me my boarding pass and takes my luggage. I take my carry on and head straight to security.

I hate going through security in airports especially on packed days. It just seems like there isn't enough staff in any airport. It was now 6 and plane doesn't leave until 6:30 so it was time to get to my gate. When I got to my gate they was already boarding. They called first class again and that was definitely me.

I show my identification and boarding pass before entering the plane and getting into my seat. Window seats are the best seat. I text my mom.

I put my headphones in and play my music

I put my headphones in and play my music. Tink, Jhene, Summer, Khelani and similar artist was the music I listen too. Listening to music always helps me. I always have my AirPods in. AirPod Pros to be exact.

I was nervous to see my mom and sisters. I was finally returning home after being gone for four years. After turning 18, I went through a bad period in my life. I was distancing myself from family and friends and argued with my mom a lot.

It became too much for me and I ended up just leaving. I wrote my mom a letter and promised to stay in contact with her and my sisters. I just needed time.

Like I said me and mom argued a lot and it did effect our relationship and I never told her why I did what I did. She asked me to do therapy sessions with her and I agreed. I want to fix my relationship with my mom so why not?

She had me at a really young age, so we grew up together. I also helped a lot with my sisters Faith and Fenix. They both have the same dad by moms husband Zac.

I like Zac always have. He took me in and helped raise me since my father is in prison and has been there for the past 20 years. I've visited a few times when I was younger but now I just keep in contact with him. I don't call Zac dad because I have my own, but my respect for him is at all time high.

I stare out the window.

"I wonder how he's been?" I thought to myself.

When I say "He" I'm talking about Keyshawn Perry aka Kp. Kp was my best friend. We were close too like real close. If you seen him, you seen me. Looking back at it he was my boyfriend for real. He did couple things with out the kissing and sex.