WHF•17

Trap House #2
Wednesday, Afternoon
July 20th, 2023
1pm

Frankie POV

"So what happened?" Kamryn asks

"Girl, nothing unfortunately. We just talked. Don't get me wrong it was a nice conversation and I enjoyed it, but you know."

"Mmhm. I meant to ask you about the other day, but I got caught up."

"About what?" I ask

"The fight."

"Oh. She called talking crazy while we was in cali and told me it was sight. So I came back and beat her ass. He got mad of course came and yelled at. But yesterday he came and we had another conversation and imma try to be cordial with this girl."

"Damn. He got you being cordial with a bitch you just fought and he ain't have to dick you down to agree? He got you in a chokehold don't he?"

I laugh.

"No. He was just honest about his feelings and I listened to him. To make sure he's at peace, I agreed to be cordial and talk to her."

"Oh you talking to her too?"

"Please don't make me regret this." I say

"Nah, that mature. I ain't that mature but I'm not really that surprised, especially coming from you."

"I'm not that mature."

"You are. You just sometimes have your breaking points and that's okay. You were mature enough to agree to be cordial with this girl after beating her ass. I give you credit."

"Thanks." I say

"Yea. But the reason why I called you here is because I wanna talk business with you."

"Wassup?"

"After this heist we gone have to be on the low for a little minute."

"I'm already knowing."

"So I'm going to be opening up a club, that I want you to run."

"Me?" I ask

"Yes."

"What kind of club?"

"A strip club. You pick the employees, have your own office, and your fully in charge."

"Our we selling through out?" I ask

"Yes. The club will have a lower level holding product, money, and other supplies. That will be the new trap house. I'm selling the first one."

"Why?"

"It's an intuition. Something telling me I can't trust that area anymore. Because of that the moving process of getting everything out is slow. The guys will be bringing supplies from over there to here and eventually take stuff to the club when it's ready. Of course the club is going to take a while to construct since I'm going to be adding some modifications. I just want to know if your in or not."

"I don't have a reason to say no."

"Good. Product profit is still split like it's always been. We all get cut. Now the club profit, that will be 70/30. Giving you the 70%."

"Wait Kamryn what?"

"Do you not want the offer?"

"I'm just trying to understand why you chose me? I just came back you don't think our sisters will be a little bit upset?"

"I already spoke to them and they all agreed that you should be the one to run the club and have the 70% profit. You were always supposed to be my right hand and you are. None of us were upset that you left. We didn't understand why, but we knew you. And now that we do know, I can't say what I would've done because I've never been through that. I don't judge you at all. None of us do. I'm asking you to take it."

"Thank you Kamryn honestly."

"Of course."

We hug.

*********************

Abandoned House
Wednesday, Afternoon
July 20th, 2023
2pm

Kp POV

Mari throw a bucket of water on him, making him wake up and gasp for air. He starts to cough after.

After he finishes he looks around him and finally notices he's tied up. He looks up at me.

"Wassup." I say

"Man what the fuck is this?"

"You down on your payments my boy. So I'm just gone keep it real with you. We can do this the easy way or the hard way. I give you five chances to tell me where my money is or any money because it's obvious I need to take it from you. But if do the dumb shit like tell me you ain't got no money, you don't know where it is, or not speak at all I will torture you until I kill you. So where is it?"

"Man I don't even know who you are, how I owe you some money."

"You owe money to Kamryn Kelly, Ace Mafia, do I need to remind you more?"

"Man I told that girl I needed time."

"Well she said times up, so times up Nigga start talking."

"I have most of it not all, that's why I told her I needed more time."

"Why you ain't give her what you have?"

"She said she didn't want payments she said she wanted it all. I don't have it all."

"How much you got?" I ask

"Half."

"Where is it?"

"At home put away. I swear man I told her I was giving her, her money I just needed time."

I look back at Caine.

"Watch him for me real quick man."

"Ight."

I get up and walk into another room and call Kamryn. She answers.

"Hey, Kp wassup?"

"We got this Raheem nigga. He said that he got half and need time."

"No, I gave him time. The nigga never wanted to take me serious and didn't take his time wisely. Same reason why I told him, I didn't want payments. You know what? Fuck the money, I want him dead. Got it?"

"Yes ma'am."

She hangs up.

I walk back into the room.

"She said kill him."

"What!? Man wait! I told you where the money is!"

I pull my gun out and shoot him.