WHF•9

Four seasons (California)
Friday, Night
July 15th, 2023
9pm

Kp POV

Kamryn called all of us at like 12pm and told us that the jet was ready. If we wanted to leave today we could. Even though we was drunk as hell, we wanted to get that long ass plane ride out the way.

Kamryn telling me that Frankie was somewhere I didn't wanna know, had me fucked up all night. I meant to talk to Frankie while we was on the plane but I slept the entire time.

I know that I was with a bitch last night, but I don't got no feelings attached. I just wanna make sure that each other is what we still want. I know I want her and I know I love her. I don't plan to be a dick about it when I ask. I just want some understanding and maybe we can start our conversation. I do also need to apologize.

We all had our own rooms except for Layton and Caine of course. I was being nosey and was listening to Frankie room number when she was checking in. 322 is her room number. Mines is 310.

After I settled in, I waited a while before I go and knock on her door. I wait a few seconds before she opens the door.

She looks at me with a questioned look.

"Hey." I say

"What?"

"Can I come in? I just wanna talk to you."

She looks me up and down, before rolling her eyes.

"Come on."

She steps to the side and I walk in. She closes the door behind me. I had already walked all the way into her room. I look around, before turning around and looking back at her. She stood there.

"What?" She asks

"Can we sit?"

"No, I'm fine right here." She says

"I'm sorry for hanging up on you the other night. You were right I was upset for not getting my way and I acted immature. I just feel like you keep running and I still feel that way, but that didn't give me a right to disrespect you and I did. So I'm
Sorry. Will you accept my apology?" I ask

"-yea."

I look at her. She still seemed a bit upset. I know it's about last night.

"Why wasn't you with Kamryn and the rest of the girls last night?" I ask

"I had other plans, but I heard you had fun. Who was she?"

"Just some girl I met, nothing happened. I heard you had a time though too."

"I did." She says

"Who is he?" I ask

"I don't know."

"Why you lying? I was honest with you."

"I am being honest. I don't know because I wasn't with a guy."

"So who was you with?"