WHF•7

Trap house #2
Thursday, Afternoon
July 14th, 2023
3pm

Trap house #2 Thursday, AfternoonJuly 14th, 20233pm

Frankie POV

Trap house# 2 was a much bigger house hidden in property surrounded by trees. This was the main base. Everything was stored here. From supplies for product to guns and ammunition. Including multiple safes filled with cash. It was also a safe house, if someone needed to stay off the streets for a while.

It's been a while since I've been in the trap house. I use to be apart of Ace, before I left. I dealt with the money. If I ain't know nothing, I knew money and numbers.

Zac actually taught me how to deal with money and numbers. He is very good with both as well. Kamryn told me to come by. I know she's trying to get me to work for her again.

I honestly don't think it would be a bad idea. I needed a job to keep me occupied, and make me
Some money.

When I pulled up I noticed everyone was here. Kamryn, Layton, Lona, Jaz, Danni, Caine, Mari, and Pookie. I got out of the car and walked inside. It all looked the same. Everyone was scattered around in different areas. The guys was in the living room area and the girls was in the kitchen. 

I said hey to the guys before I made my way to the kitchen. 

"Good. Now we just waiting on Kp. He should be pulling up soon." 

"Kamryn what is this?"  I ask

"I'll explain when Kp gets here. You want a drink?" She asks

"Yea sure, what y'all drinking on?" I ask

"They drinking liquor and we drinking wine." Lona says

Kamryn pours me a glass and hands it to me.

"Thank you."

"Yep."

"Your mom called me." I say to Kamryn

"What she say?"

"That if I ain't come and see her, she was gone pay me a visit." I say taking a sip

"Well you better make that visit." Layton says

"I told her, I would come and see her tonight."

"Don't forget. She'll say you lied." Kamryn says

"And she hates liars." Lona says

"I know. But no. Imma go see her. I need to talk to her anyway."