WHF•26

A WEEK LATER
Casino
Friday, Night
July 28th, 2023
8:30pm

Kp POV

It's the night of the heist and I'm so ready to get this shit over with. Kamryn, Frankie, and Layton were in the actual casino area, acting as normal guests to keep eyes on the security. Daniella, Lona, and Jazz were in a van parked in an alley out back, to get Mari, Caine, Pookie and I out of here when we get the cash. Jazz is the one helping us navigate through, to get to this safe, get the money and get out under 15 minutes.

Kamryn found out that the casino owner office toilet was broken. The office is another way to get to the safe other than the hidden door the security guards. So we're posing as inspectors so that we can get through.

We stand at the back door and buzz the buzzer. the door opens and a security guard lets us in.

"The office is upstairs." He says

We walk down the hallway and up the stairs to the office. Once we get up to the office,  we walk to the elevator that has a card scanner on it.

I take out the card Jaz made and swipe it. The light turns green and the elevator opens. I don't know how she did that but it worked.

"We on the elevator." Pookie says into the ear piece.

All four of us step on and I press the LL.

"Okay, there's four guards down there. Don't kill them just knock them out so that you have enough time to get the money and get out. I'm encrypting the cameras so no one can see you but you have to hurry." Jaz says as we put on our masks

We each take out a guard, before getting into the safe and taking everything we can.

"A guard is coming, take what you have and get out now!"

We do as told and get out. We get all the way back out and walk to the van calmly since we got out smoothly. We get in and they drive off.

We all don't see each other until we arrive at the airport and hop on the private jet. From there we take off and head back home.

Back Home
Saturday, morning
July 29th, 2023
4am

Frankie POV

On the plane, we had enough time to count what we made. The money was already in 100,000 dollar bricks and Kp and Pookie were able to grab 10 gold bricks total between the two. Each brick was  500,000 dollars worth. Between the four of them, they stole over 400 million dollars. Splitting it up between the 4 of us that's 40 million dollars each. We separated our money before landing.

Kamryn had all of our cars waiting and we were instructed to leave in different directions at different times. Now we start the process of being off the grid for a couple of weeks maybe months depending on how bad things get.

Surprisingly there still has been no word about it. I would've thought someone seen 400 million dollars missing by now.

It's now 4 am and like planned, I open the door for Keyshawn. He walks in and I close the door behind him. We hug before we share a passionate kiss.

"It smells good in here." He says after we pull apart.

Keyshawn and I made it official a couple of days ago. I just decided to give it a chance. If it doesn't work out then we'll both know it's not meant to be. I'd rather find that out sooner than later.

"I made you some food," I say

"What you make me?"

"You told me you wanted steak."

"You made me steak bae?"

"Yea. The food on the stove."

I follow him to the kitchen, where he looks at the food as I take him out a plate.

"Damn, this look good." 

I make his plate as he washes his hands and sits. I sit his plate in-front of him and give him utensils.

"Thank you."

"You're welcome. Imma about to go take a shower." I say placing a kiss on his head.

I walk away and head to my bathroom where I get undressed and hop into the shower. As I start to wash up, out of nowhere I feel hands glide around my waist. I look up behind me already knowing it's him.

"You finished your food already?" I ask.

"No. I'd rather have you instead." He whispers in my ear as his hands grips both of my boobs.

We start kiss as one of his hands wraps around my neck and the other between my legs. His finger rubs onto my clit as I moan in his mouth. It felt so good I felt like I was losing my breath.

He turns me to the wall and throws my arms above me. He spreads my cheeks apart as he slides in. I gasp as I feel his big thick dick in me.

"Fuck!" I moan out.

He holds my neck again as he pounds me from the back. I let him pound in me until we both cum, but we ain't stop there.

I'm tossed onto the bed before he grabs my ankles and pull me to the end of the bed. He pushes my legs up as he buries his face into my Coochie. He slurps me up like he the thirstiest man on earth. The tongue fucking is my favorite part.

"Yes baby, I'm about to cum." I moan.

He keeps going as my legs shake into pleasure. I eventually had to push his head away as my clit became too sensitive. He laughs as he comes up and kisses me.

"You like that?" He says pecking my lips.

"Mmhmm."

At this point I'm worn out, but he's just getting started. I feel him slide inside me. I swear he feels bigger than before. I can tell now, it's about to a be a long sticky morning.