WHF•3

At party
Saturday Night
July 9th, 2023
10:20pm

Kp POV

We stare at each other and the silence in the room became was real loud. That was until Kamryn finally said something. I ain't even realize all of my sisters is in here.

"Ayo wassup?" Kamryn says to me

I look down at her. She knew and she knew, I knew that she knew. But I ain't gone get mad. Imma keep my cool.

"I've been waiting on you to arrive." She says

"You drunk already?" I ask her

"No, I'm just a bit tipsy and high. But say hey to everyone else."

"My fault ladies, I ain't mean to be rude." I say

Like I said we family, so all these women was like my sisters. If I don't respect no one else women is who I do respect. Even if I ain't fucking with em. Might throw a little shade and voice my opinion but I'll never disrespect.

I look at her again. She just kept looking down in her cup. The more I stared her the more I remembered everything, and it was starting to make me upset.

"You gone speak?" Kamryn asks

"I'm cool. But look y'all enjoy the rest of y'all night."

"You leaving?" Kamryn asks

"Nah. But if I do I'll let you know, unlike some people."

She looks back up at me and I finally walk away. I head back outside. I look at Caine.

"You find her?"

I suck my teeth.

"What y'all don't fuck with each other no more?"

"Man I ain't spoke to that girl in four years."

"I thought you would've been happy."

Happy? I'm pissed right now. I loved that girl and seeing her tonight reminded me that I still do.

"I don't know how to feel right now." I say

"What happened?"

"It's a long story, that I don't wanna get into."

"Oh shit. Ight. My bad brah, I ain't know y'all wasn't on good terms."

"I ain't tripping. You cool."

I take out my blunt and lighter. I light it and take the first puff. First puff always the best one. Any time we at a party, us four like to stand outside most of the time. If we need something, the women give it to us or we would alternate who go in and stand outside.

Yes we out and having fun but we got ops. We done definitely made some niggas mad and they looking. So when a nigga decide they wanna pull up and act crazy, we ready. The whole point is to not be blindsided.

We stand there, vibe to the music, talk. I made sure to watch niggas actions. Before they walk in and after they walk out. Ain't nobody finna catch me slipping for nothing.