WHF•18

Trap House #2
Wednesday, Afternoon
July 20th, 2023
3:15pm

Frankie POV

I just finished counting and putting a rubber band around the last stack of money, when Kp comes in and places another duffle bag on the table. I look at him.

"Sorry, I just picked it up."

"No you not." I say taking the bag

He laughs.

"Where Kamryn at?"

"She left, right before you came."

"Anybody else here?"

"No. They at the other trap house packing stuff up before y'all move it over here. This was just some money she got last night that she told me to count."

"Oh. She must be having all profits come here because she told to me bring it here."

"Is it from ole boy?"

"Yea, the half he said he had."

"Okay."

It's gets quiet, before I look up and catch him staring at me.

"What?" I ask

"I enjoyed last night talk."

"Yea it was nice."

"If you not busy later on tonight, we could talk again over dinner?"

I smile.

"Yea sure."

"You cooking?"

My smile drops.

He laughs.

"Nah I'm just playing."

I shake my head.

He ends up behind me and wraps his arms around me.

"What are you doing?" I ask

He face ends up in my neck and I feel him places little soft kisses on my neck. They felt good but I was beginning to feel too much.

"Keyshawn wait we at work."

"Ain't no cameras in here." He says softly in my ear.

I damn near melted. This ain't gone work.

"I need to finish counting this money." I say

I felt my voice start shake.

He moves.

"I'm making you uncomfortable?" He asks

I grab him.

"No!"

I take a deep breathe.

"What?" He asks

"It's just that if I let you continue we will end up fucking on this table and I really need to get this done. So I just ask that you not do that, until we on our time please?"

"I am tripping, I apologize. Taking it slow right?"

"While we're at work yes."

"Well I guess I should go, but I'll see you later on tonight right?"

"Yea."

"Alright. Can I get a kiss?"

"Again we will end up fucking on this table." I say

"I'll just wait until tonight than."

"Thank you."

He leaves.

****************

Penthouse
Wednesday, Afternoon
July 20th, 2023
5:30pm

Frankie POV

Earlier today my godmother called me and told me she wanted to come by and talk to my mother. After their last conversation I was a little bit nervous, but I don't like to see them upset and I wanna help my auntie Ki get back on good terms with my mom.

The only thing is, I'm finna get cursed out because mommy don't like unexpected visits, especially from people who done pissed her off.

We step off of the elevator and walk all the way into the living room. Auntie sits her purse down on the table before she sits down herself.

"You want something to drink?" I ask

"No, baby. I'm fine."

"Okay. I'll go get her."

"Alright."

I walk upstairs to her room and knock while entering.

She looks at me.

"Hey baby." She says

"Hey, I Um need you to come downstairs."

"Why what's wrong?" She asks

"Nothing is wrong, I just need you to come downstairs."

"Okay. Hold on."

"Okay."

She finishes what she was doing and grabs her phone before walking out of her room with me. We head downstairs and she stops when she sees auntie Ki.

She looks at me.

"Really?"

"Don't get upset with her, I asked her to let me up." Auntie Ki says

"Why?"

"I wanna talk to you. I came to apologize."

"You're not sorry, because if you were you would've been told me."

"I couldn't. I wanted too, I should have, but I couldn't."

"So if Kamryn packed her shit up and left not saying a word to you, just to learn that 4 years later I knew everything, would the words "I couldn't" matter to you? Because they sure as hell don't matter to me."

"Yes I would be upset, I'm not gonna lie and say I wouldn't. If Kamryn did what Frankie did and you told me why, you and I both know I would have to be dead to keep me from going to go get my baby. And I know your the same way. If i would have told you, you would've went to go get Frankie and she wouldn't be here today. You don't have to understand that but that's the truth. I also should've told you in a different way, and I apologize for that too. I don't expect you to forgive me now, or probably ever but I just wanted you to know that I'm sorry."

"In order to forgive you I would have to let it go and I'm not ready for that. I do accept your apology but now I'm asking you nicely to leave my house." Momma says

Auntie Ki nods and grabs her bag.

"I can walk you out-"

"No, it's okay Frankie I got it." She says softly

All you heard was her heels hit the floor until they suddenly just stopped. She was gone.

I look back up at momma.

"I don't wanna talk about it Frankie."

She starts to head back up the stairs.

"But momma I think-"

"I SAID NO!"

I stop.

"Yes ma'am." I say

She goes back up to her room.