WHF•4

Trap House #1
Sunday Afternoon
July 10th, 2023
3pm

Kp POV

I was on my last gun, to clean and reload. My job is to handle the guns. I clean all the guns and reload them so they ready, when needed. I knew how to put guns together. So if a gun needs a new barrel, scope, etc... I would be the one to put it together.

Kamryn walks over to me.

"I need to talk to you."

"If it's about Frankie I don't wanna hear it." I say

"No, this is about Isis."

I look down at her.

"I tolerate her and all because she's your friend, but she needs to pipe down when it comes to my sister."

"Yo sister was starring at her."

"Your friend was starring first. And y'all talking about her wasn't cool either."

"Man nobody was talking about her."

"So why you look at Frankie after Isis said something to you?"

"She told me that Frankie was staring at me and that's when I looked back. And than out of nowhere she just went off."

"What you and Frankie got going on don't include nobody but y'all."

"Me and her and got nothing going on."

"Yes y'all do and you need to talk to her. Not letting your ghetto ass home girl talk for you."

"Kamryn, look you and I both know that I love Frankie and probably will never stop, but she did me foul. I gave it my all and she left me on seen, moved across the country, and hasn't spoken to me for four years. I'm mad at her and I don't wanna talk to her.  End of discussion."

We stare at each other.

"These guns is done, anything else you need?" I ask

"......no."

I walk away.

*******************************

Kp Condo 
Sunday Afternoon
July 10th, 2023
5pm

Kp POV

I live in a 3 bedroom condo on Peachtree St. I ain't want nothing to big. It's just me living here ain't no need for 5 bedrooms. I made room into my shoe/game room and the other was a guest.

I ain't have nothing else to do today, so Im just chilling and playing my game. I like to play call of duty or 2k. I play other games but those are the two I'm always playing.

I decided to play 2k today. Just as I start getting in my mood someone knocks on the door.

"Bro come on." I say to myself

I pause the game because they kept knocking. I get up and walk to the door looking out the peep hole first. It's was Isis. I open the door.

"Took you long enough." I walk away

"What's wrong with you?" She asks

I sit back down on the couch.

"Nothing, I'm just playing my game."

Me and Isis became friends in 2020. We had the same mutual friend and just became close over time. Me and her not close how me and Frankie were but we were close.