WHF•16

Penthouse
Tuesday, Afternoon
July 19,2023
8pm

Frankie POV

As soon as I finished putting lotion on my legs, my phone rings. I look down at it and it Kp. I answer.

"Yes?"

"I'm downstairs."

"Okay I'll unlock it for you."

He hangs up.

I go downstairs and unlock our house so that he can come up. While I waited, I look in the mirror at myself to make sure I look okay.

The elevator dings and the doors open. I watch him walk off before I lock the house up again.

"Where your clothes at?" He asks

I look down at myself.

"What?"

"Them short ass shorts on and that little ass tank top."

"Stop looking at my ass, and how short they are won't bother you." I say walking into the living room.

"Yo people here?"

"No. Why?" I ask

"Just asking."

I sit on the couch and comes sits next to me.

"I thought you was mad at me? You ain't talk to me the rest of yesterday, and all day today. Now you here asking me about what I got on."

"I came to have a serious conversation."

"You got more questions?" I ask

"No, not about that. I came to talk about you and Isis." He says

My face turns up a little.

"What about me and Isis?" I ask

"I already had a talk with her, about her role in my life and now I'm coming to talk to you. There's needs to be boundaries set and balance because I can't keep breaking up fights and I'm tired of the unnecessary ass drama."

"Kp why aren't you understanding I didn't start this?"

"Did I say you started it? But that whole fight could've been avoided if you ain't go to her house."

I sigh.

"Okay." I say

"See, what you doing all of the for?"

"All I said was okay."

"No, you catching a attitude for no reason. Im just trying to have a conversation with you."

"So let's have the conversation, I'm listening."

"First I think it's important that you know, how I feel about Isis."

I look at him.

"-.okay."

"She's my best friend and I love her a lot. She's been there for me. And I know sometimes she can get slick at the mouth but I don't want her to go anywhere."

I stare at him.

"Can you understand that?"

"Keyshawn I would never ask you to pick me over Isis. I understand she's your best friend and she's a good friend. The way she defends you,  I respect her for it. It's just the way she treats me and speaks to me and she don't even know me."

"Yes, and I told her about that. I also told her that I'm in love with you and I've already acknowledged the fact that I'll never stop. Yes she's my friend, but you're someone I have a deep passion for. You're the one I wanna be with. Okay?"