WHF•10

Four seasons
Friday,Night
July 15th,2023
10:15pm

Kp POV

After she hits me about 3 times, I turn her around and grab her other wrist. I have both of her arms crossed as I held her wrist. Fuck she heavy handed.

She tries to fight her way out but I don't let go. I get us onto the couch, putting her on top of me still holding on. I lock my legs around hers, locking her down.

"Get the fuck off of me!" She yells

"Chill, chill."

"Let me go! Keyshawn I'm not fucking playing with you!"

"I'll let you go when you calm down."

She is strong as hell.

"Come on man, let's not tear up these people stuff. I deserved the hit I know, but we can't get kicked out. Kamryn gone be pissed, if we messed this shit up."

"Than let me go." She says

"Don't hit me." 

"I'm not gone hit you, get off of me."

"Promise me you not gone hit me."

"Keyshawn, I will tear this ma fuck'n room up if you do not let me go."

"Don't hit me or imma have yo ass pinned to the wall"

I let her go. And she snatches off of me. I start to taste blood. I take my lip and look at my finger. I look at the blood than back at her.

I walk to the bathroom and look in the mirror. I shake my head and grab a towel and wet it before applying it onto my lip.

I shake my head. This girl done busted my fucking lip.

I felt her presence at the door and I look at her.

"What you have to do all of this for?"

"I told you to leave and to let me go. You did neither. I warned you and you didn't listen."
****************************************

Four Seasons (Frankie Room)
Friday, Night
July 15, 2023
10:30 pm

Frankie POV

He rinses his mouth out and my phone rings.

I go into the other room and grab my phone to answer. But it wasn't phone that was ringing. I look down at the ground. It was his phone.

I pick it up and look at it.

"Bestie🫶🏽" displayed on the screen.

This bitch. The longer I stare at the name the more I get pissed. I answer it and put it on speaker.

"What?" I ask

"Who is this?" She asks

"Take a guess."

"Girl, give him the phone."