WHF•5

Kamryn House
Sunday Night
July 10th, 2023
8:45pm

Kp POV

"You wanna talk? Let's talk. You selfish as hell Shawty for real! Four fucking years!?"

"I'm sorry okay!? I just had to much shit going on!"

"Why you ain't just explain that though!? YOU LEFT ME ON FUCKING SCENE!"

"Keyshawn will you just let me explain!? Please?"

"Go ahead. Say what you need to say!"

"Me and you both know, things changed after we had sex! We became distance, because we knew loved each other more than friends. It was a couple of weeks before we seen each other again and after that I found out I was pregnant."

I look at her.

My heart drops.

"I lost it before I could tell anyone and I was devastated. Me and my mom was arguing and I had already made it up in my mind that I needed to get away. I read your letter over and over again. I didn't
Know how to tell you, so I ran. I understand that I hurt you and I'm sorry."

A tear falls down my face, I didn't even know I was crying. I was still trying to process everything she just said. I look at Kamryn.

"You knew?" I ask

"No." Kamryn says

"No. She didn't know. I never told no one."

I look back at her.

"I'm sorry."

I back away and leave.
*********************************

Kp Condo
Wednesday, Afternoon
July 13th, 2023
4 pm

Frankie POV

After Kp left the house I called him multiple times but he never answered. I understood that he needed time so, I left him alone. I've felt so bad, that I went home and cried.

I wanted to try and talk to him again, so I asked Kamryn to send his address. She told me that she gave him some time off, so I'm hoping he's here.

I walk down the hallway and finally get to his door. Apartment B3. I knock on the door and no answer. I knock on the door again but no answer. I would leave, but somethings telling me to go inside.

I make sure no one is around before I grab my bobby pin and jiggle it in the knob until it opens. I slowly walk inside and it was dark. I close door behind me and lock it.

The curtains are closed, clothes and stuff is everywhere. Dishes piled up in the sink, and the garbage can is full. I walk into his room it isn't bad. I see him laying on the bed.

I watch to make sure he is still breathing and he is. I close his door, and walk back out the kitchen and living room area. I put my stuff down and turn on the lights, revealing it all now.