Oral

"Tom stop it" I said as I felt his hand slide up my thigh again. I looked to see him giving me his patented sultry the look, the one where he was going to pounce as soon as he could get me alone enough to do so. I gripped his wrist and gently pulled his hand away from me; I didn't want his surprise to be spoiled. 

"But I want to feel you, all of you..."

"Later" I offered with a gentle peck to his cheek as I sashayed over to his parents, leaving him looking a mixture of crestfallen and frustrated, before shaking it off and heading over to wind up Paddy. Again. I watched him over the edge of my glass as I listened to Nikki talk more about the last trip she'd just come back from. 

He was delicious. The slenderness which concealed some pretty impressive muscles  which were only slightly visible as he moved his arm and his biceps strained slightly against the thin material of his shirt. The light bounced off his chestnut curls and part of me longed to walk over and stroke my fingers through their softness, as he turned slightly to look over and his eyes softened at the sight of me before that cheeky smirk crept onto his face and he blatantly looked me over sweeping his gaze from my strappy sandals up my legs over my body, focusing on my chest before giving me a wink and turning back to his brother.

Oh he was so going to get it later. Unbeknown to him when I was having a shower earlier I'd taken the time and trouble to, well, depliate my pubic hair with that revolting cream that just smelled of burning, even if they tried to claim it was "floral". I was as smooth as a billiard ball. Literally. And on top of that I'd worn his absolute favourite pair of pants. Surprisingly he really favoured me wearing boy shorts, I mean he wasn't averse to brazillian or thongs, but for some reason he loved the way I filled out a pair of boy shorts. And without any hair there they were clinging to me almost obscenely. He was going to love it.

Eventually we headed out home, only for him to head straight back out to walk Tessa. Claiming a small headache I declined to go and barely waited for the front door to click shut before heading upstairs to get the scene set.

I placed the armchair that was normally in the corner over by the full length mirror, positioned just so that he'd only be able to see my back and the back of the chair, until he looked in the mirror - then he'd be able to see everything. Or moved slightly to the side, but it was what it was. It'd do. I shivered contemplating the fun evening I was going to have.

Tom's little secret, almost a kink, was that he LOVED giving oral sex. And he was magnificent at it, his linguistic ability to switch accents had given him strong muscles and superb control over his mouth.

The first time Tom gve me oral was a mindblowing experience and in more ways than one! We'd had sex a few times, but had kept it pretty vanilla to this point and when I felt him start to kiss his way down my stomach, I'd resigned myself to yet another disappointing experience. My ex had been awful, and beyond selfish - his idea of oral sex was a quick 10 seconds of his tongue being shoved inside me and the job was done, no matter the hours I'd spend sucking on his dick, I was always shortchanged. And how. So when Tom had reached my groin and began to spread my legs further I was ready to pull him up seeing no point to this.

I was wrong. I was so wrong. The first gentle touch of his bold tongue was a huge wet stripe being licked up in between my folds which made me moan so loudly I'd crammed my hands over my mouth to cage the sounds inside. Then, for want of a better word he had just worshipped me with his mouth. My eyes were rolling back in my head at how good he made me feel, each touch lifting me higher and higher, and there was no stopping him. Not until he'd made me cum. Twice. Before lifting his head and giving me the most wicked grin as he licked his lips, before crawling up my body and burying himself deep inside me.