Stripper

Tom washed up his mug as he halfheartedly listened to the tv blare in the other room, lost in thought, he wanted to do something - get her a gift, to thank her for putting up with all his shit and neuroses. He knew he wasn't always easy to live with, being away often and when he was home, distracted by scripts and reshoots, interviews, premieres and she was more a home body so he went to them alone. She kept his house clean and tidy, picking up his abandoned clothes, washing them and putting them away; he came home to wonderful home cooked meals, she listened to him moan and whinge, rubbed his shoulders when he was tense, and stayed up all hours to hold him, counsel him and prevent him from being alone when his anxiety was bad. God but he loved her to distraction.

Rinsing the suds down the drain he wiped his hands on the tea towel as he stood in the doorway idly musing, when he caught the end of the trailer for the Saturday night film, and a lightbulb moment happened, a bright shining blazing idea popped into his head. He knew what he would do for her, a special one off performance just for her. He remembered her confessions the previous month when they'd played and then added cockwarming to their repertoire of games. She'd woken him up last week by sucking his hard dick into her hot mouth - he shivered remembering it, stiffening slightly, damn but he truly loved getting his dick sucked like that. He'd wake up to that happily every day for the rest of his life.

But this was for her. And he began planning.

The following Friday he was ready. He'd taken a long shower, washing every inch of himself. The mirror was still fogged up as he roughly towelled off his curly hair; he rubbed a small space clear, as he grabbed some mousse and began to style his hair back from his face in the way she loved it best, carefully combing it so it looked perfect, and would stay out of his face while he did his moves. He smiled, knowing he was doing this for her. Leaving the still steamy bathroom he dressed carefully, in a cheap white shirt and trousers, carefully velcroed on the seams that he'd ordered specially for this. A spritz of her favourite aftershave and he looked at his reflection. He hoped she'd love what she saw, as he popped the collar just enough.

He'd made sure everything was in place and now he was just waiting for her to get back from her office job. His phone buzzed letting him know she was almost there. He grinned with anticipation as he made sure the floor was covered with some old towels and his props were in just the right spot, the lights dimmed apart from the lamp shining directly in his dance space. His bare feet squeaked slightly on the polished wood floor as he fidgeted, desperate to give her his gift.

Finally the key was in the door and he heard her call out a greeting as she dropped her rucksack heavily to the floor, and he could almost see her slipping off her shoes, pulling a scrunched up face at herself in the mirror as she retied her ponytail back, smoothing those escaped strands back from her perfect face, maybe applying a dab of lipbalm before heading in. The anticipation was killing him and he couldn't wait to please her.

In she walked, her hair loose this time, hairband around her wrist as she ruffled it out from the plait it had been in, her smart blouse, already untucked from the waistband of her floaty skirt. She was a vision to him.

"Why are you standing there like that, and why is it so dark in here?" she asked, her eyebrow raised waiting for his explanation.

"Come and sit here love, please." Tom asked plaintively, gesturing to the lone wooden chair waiting on the towels. She tilted her head looking confused, but padded over to him, reaching out for her usual welcome home hug, catching a waft of his warm scent, just as he took a step back from her. Her face fell and he quickly stepped back, pushing her arms back to her side as he leaned forward enough to whisper into her ear

"This is for you love. Sit down and enjoy" before pressing a quick reassuring kiss to her cheek and stepping away again.

Looking confused she carefully folded her skirt beneath her and sat waiting, watching as Tom turned to the music system, giving her a good look at how tight these trousers were across his butt. He could see in the mirror on the wall how she was admiring the view, and smiled, knowing it was about to get hot, and he could feel the trousers growing a little tighter in front as he got aroused.