Chapter 2: You Found Me

Next Day.

I put on a simple top with short sleeves, a medium-length layered skirt over a pair of leggings, and a pair of embroidered shoes, over which I'm wear a medium length vest. I'm also wearing a red hair ribbon and dangling cross earrings.

I look at myself in the mirror and decide that this outfit was definitely the right one to wear.

I left my long black hair down and I put on some mascara to emphasize my eyes, and some winged liner. I don't usually do this. But I felt the need to show people how different I looked. I usually don't wear any make-up at all.

I walk downstairs and pour myself a bowl of cereal before walking to school.

"Good morning, sweetheart!" my father smiles.

"Good morning," I smile back while eating my frosted flakes.

"Are you sure you know where the high school is?" my father asked.

I looked up at him and said, "Yea, I remember."

"Ok." my father replied making himself some coffee.

I finish eating and wash my bowl. I turn to my dad and kissed him on his cheek, "Tell mom I said I love her, and I'll see her after school."

"Okay, sweetheart." my father said while kissing me on top of my head.

I walk out of the house and down the street towards the school; which was only about a 10-15 minute walk from my house. The only problem was that I had to walk past his house...

Thankfully when I walk past his house, he was nowhere in sight, and I didn't have to run into him.

I finally make it to school and enter feeling like people were staring at me. I shook it off and made my way to the office for my schedule.

I enter the main office and went up to the receptionist, "Excuse me, I'm Arden Woods and I need my class schedule." I smile.

"Oh, of course. You're the new young lady I was told about." she smiled back brightly, "My, oh my, you're gorgeous." she says with wide eyes.

"Uh...thanks..." I blushed.

She smiled and handed me my schedule, "Well, it's true. Here's your schedule, and have a great first day!" she exclaimed.

In Riverside I didn't have a lot of boyfriends, just one and he was after me to get in my pants. So, I don't really intend having a boyfriend here, and I'm also just back here for my father.

I walk down the hall towards my first period class, which was math and I was carefully looking at the room numbers. I need to find room B2101.

While I was walking I felt eyes on me and people were whispering every time I looked up. I ignored it and finally found room B2101.

I walk in and make my way towards a seat in the back. People were looking up at me when I walked past them.

I sat down and watched as people poured in into the class.

I saw one boy walk in and he had a cocky strut to him. He had greased back hair, brown eyes and a chiseled jaw. I mentally gagged at him. He wasn't my type...at all.

When he walked in he laid eyes on me and strutted over to me. Taking the seat in front of me and turned around to face me, "Hey, baby. Looking for a good time." he said with arrogance.

I looked up at him and narrowed my eyes, "What?" I said in disgust.

"Wow, your eyes are gorgeous. Want to take a ride on the wild stallion." he said while wiggling his eyebrows.