Epilogue: Part 2

"Jonathan, I'm pregnant," I blurted out. Jonathan stumbled on the roof, and looked at me with wide eyes once he maintained his balance.

"I'm sorry. What?" Jonathan asked with confusion written all over his face.

I looked at him, and didn't say a word. Jonathan looked at me, searching for something in eyes and at the same time he was trying to comprehend what I had just said to him, "I'm...pregnant," I said dragging out the word, and Jonathan's face was still frozen, and I could tell his breathing had been compromised.

"You know... That's when there's a baby..." I drifted off, "You know what? I'll give you a second to let it sink in," I said as I bit my lip, and slowly sat down. I looked up to see Jonathan running his hands through his blonde hair, and he was biting his lip in confusion.

"You're...pregnant?" Jonathan asked with bewilderment, "Like there's an actually human being in there?" he added, and cocked his head to the side.

I bit my lip, and sighed, "Yup..." I said as I looked up at a confused Jonathan, "Would it make you feel better is I said I feel horrible. Not only because of the vomiting, but, because this puts us in an awkward situation." I added playfully.

Jonathan slowly sat down, and put his head to his knees and slowly ran his hands through his hair, "Fuck..." he whispered into his knees.

"Going a traumatic time of being heartbroken, and then finding out I'm pregnant turned my whole life upside down and inside out and just knocked the wind out of me," I explained, "But, I understand if it's too much for you, and I'll understand if you can't be a part of it..." I added sadly.

Jonathan picked his head up, and looked at me deeply, "Are you crazy?" he asked in confusion.

"I may just be..." I said trying to lighten the mood.

"Arden, what kind of man do you think I am?" he asked almost baffled, "Of course I'd want to be apart of it. I didn't pursue you for nothing," Jonathan added with a smile.

I looked at him, and a slow smile appeared on my face, "You were pursuing me, Brandis?" I chuckled.

"You looked at me, and saw the person I could be." He slowly looked up at me, and smirked.

"I didn't make it easy..." I whispered.

Jonathan scooted closer to me, and our faces were inches away, "That's why I love you," he whispered back, "You're all that I need. You're making my life something so beautiful..."

"So, what does this mean...?" I asked hopefully.

"Stay focused, go after your dreams and keep moving towards your goals." He smiled, and I wasn't sure what he meant by that.

"What're are your dreams?" I asked curiously, and somewhat nervously.

Jonathan moved closer, and I could feel his breath on my face, "They're sitting right in front of me," he smiled.

I looked up and returned the smile. Jonathan leaned into me, and gave me a deep kiss. He triled the kissed down my neck, down my chest and stopped when he got to my stomach. He looked up at me, and smiled and I smiled back. He proceeded to give my stomach multiple kisses, and this caused me to chuckle.

Jonathan stood up on the room, and screamed, "I'm going to be a father!"

"Brandis!" I whispered shouted, and looked down at me with a wide smile.

"Shut up! I'm trying to sleep!" we heard a neighbor yell in irritation.

"You shut up! The kids going to be a father. Let him have his moment!" a lady shouted from another house. Me and Jonathan looked at each other, and we started to laugh.

"Arden?" A woman's voice said from behind us. Me and Jonathan looked over at my bedroom window to see my mom's head poking out, "You're pregnant?" she asked with the ghost of tears in her eyes.

Me and Jonathan gave each other a look, and smiled, "Yea..." I said with joy.

"Awe, come in. I don't want you getting hurt," my mother smiled, "You know what I'll make pancakes!" she added. Jonathan helped me up, and wrapped his arms around my waist. Me and Jonathan laughed at the word pancakes.

I'll never forget that day...

-----------------------------

Dear Readers,

I'm kind of sad that this is the end of Arden, and Jonathan's story... I hope you guys loved this story! I know I had a wonderful time writing it, and at time I felt like I was going to cry. What did you guys think of the story.

QOTD: What story should I update next?

Sincerely, Ana XD