Chapter 26: So, what?

Jonathan's P.O.V.

     I watched as Arden ran out the school, and didn't even look back.

     Who did this? I thought.

     "Oh, Jonny..." I heard, and it was none other than Kate. I turned my head to see Kate standing there, with a smile on her face, and bounce in her step as she sauntered over to me, "Awe, poor Arden," Kate mocked, and pretended to weep.

     I turned my whole body towards her, "What did you do Kate?" I asked firmly.

     Kate put her hand to her chest, as if she was wounded, and that smirk appeared on her face again, "Why, nothing, dear Jonny."

     I pulled her over to me, and pushed her against the wall, "Kate, don't pay stupid with me."

     "Oh, Jonny, I like it when you're rough," she said ignoring my earlier question. I let go of her, and rubbed my forehead. Then, something clicked in my head. The day Kate was at my house she was asking a lot of questions about that picture, and of Arden. I haven't really looked at the picture since, but, it makes sense...

     "It was you..." I said in realization.

     "What're you talking about?" she asked.

     "That day you were at my house, you were asking a lot of question about that picture, and I haven't really seen it since," I said firmly.

     "So, what if I did? She was taking you away from me," she said, and rolled her eyes.

     I rolled my eyes, and sighed in exasperation, "Kate, I was never yours to begin with," I explained to her with annoyance.

     I saw her eyes fill with hurt, and rage, "Come on, Jonny, I would be a much better choice," she pouted.

     "Listen, I love her, and I don't want to lose her. Because my life has been better since the day I found her, and I'll be damned if I ever let you break that up," I replied.

     "You love her...?" she said in disbelief.

     "Damn right, I do." I said, I walked away, and out of the door.

-----------------------

Dear Readers,

     Sorry, this is a short chapter, and don't worry I will write a couple more. Hopefully, I don't fall asleep or something, and if I do I promise to write more tomorrow, however, I will  write one more tonight. please, comment and vote!

QOTN: What would you like to see happen?

Sincerely, Ana XD