Chapter 15: What You Want

WARNING GRAPHIC MATERIAL!
I looked at him confused, and lost, "Why...?" I whispered, and without warning his lips connected with mine.

It started out slow, and it quickly became more. We both kneeled on our knees, hungrily kissing each other and he ran his fingers through my hair.

We both got to our feet, while still kissing and he started to caress the hem of my shirt. I stopped his hands, and he looked at me confused, "What?" he asked gently.

"I've never..." I drifted off.

Jonathan looked at me knowingly, "I'll go slow," he assured me.

"Okay..."

He lifted my shirt, threw it on the other side of the bed, and admired my black bra. We looked at each other with the candlelight pouring over us, "I like how you look in this light."

I smiled and his expression changed to concern, "You're cut," he said.

I looked over to my right shoulder, and noticed a fairly good sized cut on my shoulder. I moved my hair our of the way, "Why don't you make it feel better?"

Jonathan dip his head and started to kiss my shoulder tenderly. I bent my neck back in ecstasy, and let out a soft moan.

Jonathan pulled his shirt over his head, and reveal his slightly toned torso. I admired him, as his body was caressed by the gentle candlelight and I proceeded to place gentle kissed on his chest. I heard a moan slip out of his mouth.

I lifted my head, removed my bra and let it fall to the floor. I felt a little self-conscious and covered my chest with my hands.

Jonathan moved my hands away, "Don't hide yourself from me..." he said gently, "You look beautiful," he smiled.

Jonathan dipped his head, and started to kiss around my nipples. I ran my hands through his long blonde hair, and let out soft moans.

Jonathan gently pushed me onto my bed, and hovered over me. He bent down and started to trail kissed from my neck, to my chest and down to the hem of my pants. He unbuttoned my pants, slid them off and tossed them to the side.

I was left in my black bra, and black panties. Jonathan started to kiss around my stomach, and eventually slipped my panties off. Jonathan hovered over me, admiring me in the glow of the candles, "Are you sure?" he asked gently.

"Are you sure...?" I countered him with a smile.

"What do you want?"

"You..." I whispered.

Jonathan chuckled, and proceeded to removed his pants. Before he could remove his underwear, I sat up and removed them for him. Revealing himself, and he gently crawled onto me; causing me to lay back down.

Jonathan kissed me on the lips, exploring it with his tongue and kissed my neck. He kneeled between my legs, and gently spread them. I covered my face from slight embarrassment.

"Don't hide yourself," Jonathan said while removing my hands, "I want to see your eyes..." he whispered.

Jonathan proceeded to enter me slowly, and nuzzled his head in my shoulder. He thrusted in and out slowly. I left out soft moan, and Jonathans let out low grunts.

Jonathan lifted his lips, looked in my eyes and gently kissed me while still thrusting. Then he started to gently suck on my nipples, giving both of them equal attention.

I grabbed his but and helped him to enter me deeper, "Jonathan..."

"Wait for me, Arden..." he moaned.

In a couple of minutes we both climaxed together. Jonathan removed himself and laid beside me with both of our sweaty bodies touching.

"What did we just do...?" I said while looking up at Jonathan.

Jonathan looked just as surprised as I was, "Something amazing..." he replied with a smile.

I looked up at him, and gently smiled, "You think...?" I asked, but, I was drifting off.

Jonathan pulled me into him, and pulled the covers over us, "Yea..." he answered, but, I didn't reply. I fell asleep to the noise of the rain hitting the roof, and to the glow of the candles.

------------------

Dear Readers,

What do you guys think? I know it's graphic, but, was it okay? Sorry, it's short too!

Sincerely, Ana XD