Epilogue: Part 1

Three years later... 

     "Hey, what're you thinking about...?" Jonathan whispered into my ear as we sat on the roof of my house.

     "Nothing, and everything..." I whispered back, and looked up at him, "If that makes sense I chuckled.

     "Sure it does," Jonathan assure me and pulled me slower to him. He gently rubbed my shoulder, and placed a kiss on my head.

     "I don't want to go back..."

     Jonathan looked down at me, and looked up at him with the same emotions reflected in each other's eyes, "Me neither," Jonathan agreed.

     I pulled away from Jonathan's embrace, and hugged my knees to my chest, "It sucks that we only see each other very little. I mean I go back to college in Riverside, and you go back to college in Maine."

     Jonathan sighed, and wrapped his arms around his knees, "I know, but, we only have one more year left and we can see each other all the time." I didn't reply to him. I just stared out in to the starry sky, and contemplated telling him the news, "There's something else going on, isn't there?" Jonathan asked with concern and curiosity.

     I took a big breath, and looked over at Jonathan, "I...uh...um," I bit my lip, and I contemplated on how to word what I needed to tell him.

     "Arden, you can tell me anything. What is it?"

     I stood up on the roof, I stumbled a bit, and Jonathan stood up right next to me to brace me against him, "Whoops," I chuckled, "Thanks."

     "Be careful," Jonathan said, and kept his hands firmly on my waist, "So, what is it?"

     I looked around before landing my eyes back on him, "Maybe, you should sit down for this?" I said as more of a question.

     Jonathan removed his hands from my waist, and ran his hands through his hair, "It can be that bad, Arden," Jonathan paused, and looked at me, "Can it?" he added.

     I shrugged my shoulders, "It depends..."

     "Depends on what?" Jonathan asked with curiosity.

     "Here goes." I said as I took a deep breath, and braced my self.

     "Here goes what?"

     "Jonathan, I'm...

-------------------------------

Dear Readers,

    Sorry, I had to cut you guys off there! I wanted to give you guys something to think about. Let me know what you guys think she's going to tell him! Ooh, the mystery of not knowing, lol! :D

Sincerely, Ana XD