...RE-WRITTEN...

It was just another day, when you wake up and have no idea what will come. It's normal right? but little did we know it was our end no, the end of our universe, the end of joy, the end of LIFE.. We knew this day would come but no one really cared but now that it was here we wish we did, we really do. Music was banned, became illegal and whoever was found with anything related to music then they were murdered brutally but no one ever knew why, or by whom and nobody questioned. We really never listened before but now we had to because there was hope, and that was after so much sacrifice and deaths and risking the life in the universe. Music was forgotten after a time no words, no books no stories were left of it and thinking of it, everything was sapped away because the major source of happiness had to come to an end, that is MUSIC . After the word of hope I took my instrument and played it I knew there was hope so I just did it. It was not soon but someday the art of joy will be brought back to the universe, by them that were not to be mentioned. I smiled ,Please come soon and save life... because if you don't then ... the word for it is... DOOM!.

"Caramel, wake up or only God knows what that old bald thing will do to us if we get late today" a blonde girl said pulling the sheet of a brown skinned girl. "come on, can't I get just five more minutes" she replied sitting up. "no you don't now up and get ready". Caramel stood up she had an average height, curled and had a body to die for, "damn carmen hurry up" the first girl shouted " okay Emma am hurrying". After a while they left for university,

"there's a new history Professor " They overheard people talking "new professor I have never woken up to such a beautiful Monday my whole life" Emma said dramatically " Emma I have a bad feeling about this" Caramel replied "what part the new teacher or me and mondays" before Caramel could reply ,the bell rang.

The new professor walked in, he was tall, bald, skinny and had two deep black holes for eyes. He gave chills to whoever he starred at " I am mr. Mcroock I'll be with you in History I am good when you are but if you're bad am wicked do what I say and you're saved" he said pacing around now he was standing next to Caramel "got it?" he said looking to her eyes she gulped hard "Emma if this' what makes your mondays good you need help" she thought.

CARAMEL'S POV

Two boys banged in the class " yo prof. we're sorry we just got hit by a truck on our way but thankfully we got here safe and sound" Hardin spoke he is our class clown, nobody laughed today and so he looked up and met 'the eyes'. "The two of you will see me after the session". Hardin's friend Scott is our class' hot savage boy he was sitting already, I had chills every time my eyes met Mr.Mcroock. I miss the old short pig fat bald professor already.

"Am making groups and each group has to handle the assignments am gonna give your leaders anytime I ask, no further questions" he said ignoring Hardin's hand. Before he could touch the handle, the door was opened and in walked a the school's hot president Adam behind him walked a new student, his foot steps screamed danger. My heart was beating so loud I felt Emma heard it, when he came into view his ocean blue eyes could murder someone and his looks could make a straight guy question himself but still my heart was beating not because he's unexplainably gorgeous no just something I don't know really but it's bad . I heard girls giggling, I never bother he's too good for me and this feeling kept coming,

"Caramel am buying breakfast you're buying lunch okay" Emma told me, I had to agree not to make this long. We sat on our usual spot the new boy was the head topic plus he was a third year everyone even the seniors were talking about it. Emma took her phone out "hey Caramel did you know that there were two more hotties transferred here today, gosh I officially love mondays" I just looked at my food and nodded the feeling of all this being wrong kept coming.

"Let me go grab some tissues" I said walking away, I accidentally knocked on someone. Ooops! I looked up and met a guy I have never seen before then. He smiled "my bad sorry", I swear he gives me that look again am jumping on him I adjusted my glasses he looked breath taking but he looked good not all savage or bad like boys his type. "are you hurt" he took me back to reality I heard my brain telling me to run before I make a fool out of myself or start talking opposite ever heard of that? well I do it. " too am sorry " I walked away so fast I think he laughed, well I don't care.

"okay groups are made by Mr.mcroock and he asked me to call the leaders and give them your assignment... and he said that group is your permanent group and this assignment is to be handled anytime before the final semester this will be added to your final exam". From that point no one else listened, I was suprised I was my group leader but when I got to see my members I almost heard a heart attack.

"You're a group leader that's awesome you won't.." I threw her the members' list before she could finish "oh..." she said "I know never jump to conclusions before.." now she cut me off "my God your group is awesome, I mean all the class and school's hotties are there except you but your lucky" I took a long breath it's gonna be a long semester.

"Call them" it was my turn to call my members, I started "hard..." i was cut off "you're not speaking to your teddy at night it's a mass of people" Mr.Mcroock bellowed.

" Hardin, Jeremy, Adam, Scott, Pharrell, Snowfall, Vincy, Jaden, Summer and I" Mr.mcroock clapped "nice, you are a good leader kept your name last.. do this perfectly or you are sure to still see me under the same roof next year" he said leaving.

"So where's Pharrell and Jaden, I asked after everyone introducing themselves. "the assignment is to research on missing or possibly extinct ancient arts and practices that could have effect if they kept existing" Jeremy a hot computer geek and Adam's bestfriend read the question. "am starting to think even if it's possible to score an F in his exams, do we have grade Z cause I'd like to pray to score that" Hardin spouted.

"Guys don't give up so fast let's meet tonight for a discussion" Adam our university hot president spoke.

"But where" I asked, "at my place, we can't come to your old apartment can we? I mean it's a bit too small" snowfall the uni-princess and my enemy since first year spoke. I knew she meant to hurt me.

"okay we will, right guys" I said after agreeing I went to my locker it was still class time so only a few people were out. I passed near the boy's locker room and I saw a shiny ball I walked inside. Before I could leave my eyes darted and the boy who was introduced today was in front of me shirtless I starred at God's work of art covered by ink then my heart beat increased as my eyes in glasses met his , I ran like I got fire on my head. One thing hit me, the tattoo on his left side of the chest is something I know and that thought increased my heart pace .

I sat down " you're blocking the way " well can this monday get any worse.......

First things first, I tried I really did. Sorry if it wasn't perfect ama try my best on the coming chapters. Hope you liked it ,but why not tell me on the comment panel ., don't forget to share and voteee.... stay safe^_^ love

~author~