...WOUNDS...

"Is she your daughter" Snowfall asked, fuck I knew there's where she was going to.....

"Yes,..." short and  clear, I just  hate it when people bug into my personal matters, I stood up and called for Janine It was the first time I saw Caramel clearly. She was of an average height, brown skinned, curled hair and had small kissable lips ,her eyes were hidden in her glasses,  my eyes involuntarily travelled down her body. She was curved that even in her oversized tshirt and jeans you could see it, she  didn't seem to notice how beautiful she was it was too obvious from her lack of confidence on her looks.

"Janine let's go princess" I said to Janine as I grabbed my bag she ran to Caramel and whispered something to her ear and they both laughed and Janine hugged her "see you soon sis caramel" I didn't even know what was happening to my lil sis.

"Are you gonna leave just like that" Summer asked me and I headed to the door, the wiser said actions speak louder than words It's what I did wasn't being rude or anything.  "When is the next discussion" I decided to ask "why don't we try tomorrow same time" Caramel said and I didn't even face her and everybody else agreed.

"Hey man you can't live now there's a hurricane storm outside" Adam said to me and I took my phone to check the forecast he wasn't lying." But I have to figure out a way to leave it's 11pm and my princess is sleepy" ,I said then  Snowfall walked in , she had only a tank top and hot pant on.

"You guys may sleep in here I got  a lot of rooms and my parents are not around" we all starred at her "don't worry each one of you  gets their own room" She added dramatically rolling her eyes ."Good can you show me mine cause am almost falling on my teeth" Hardin spoke and Snowfall led the way to the rooms.

Janine pulled me down and whispered to my ear the most shocking thing of the night "Daddy I wanna go sleep in caramel's room, please" She had her puppy eyes on and I couldn't disagree I scanned the place to see that with us remained Jeremy and Caramel I walked to her I saw that she was a bit nervous but managed a smile,

"My daughter wants to sleep in your room"....

                           CARAMEL'S POV

Snowfall had left to go upstairs as she walked there I saw how she walked looking all sexy and beautiful in her tank top and hot pants, I saw all the guys starring at her,,,.. God  I need to stop I starred at myself and swore if I dressed up like that  I'd  be a fashion killer for real, cause my body in that will be killing fashion.

Jeremy told me he was staying to try get the hacking thing done so I stayed a long to give him company and also because since my eyes landed on the blue eyed guy standing talking to his daughter I can't stop wanting to see him every day. I wanna talk to him  a thing I haven't done, I just always am like this I like forbidden things, things  that even with working my ass out for years I'd never get.

Suddenly he started walking towards me and Christ am nervous and I think am shouting my thoughts out cause I feel he's hearing me,

"Am sleeping in your room tonight" Janine jumped to my  hand and squeezed it against hers, "just take good care of her" Jaden told me, his blue eyes looked at mine and I felt as if he could see my soul "will I okay " damn what did I just say. he bent and pecked his daughter goodnight and she kissed his fore head and together they said " goodnight" Janine chuckled as Jaden stood to leave I starred at him till he vanished.

"Let's go finish this in your room " Jeremy suggested, I was a bit shocked and taken back from Jaden but I agreed anyway. We walked into my room when on our way we met Scott and Hardin both shirtless arguing 

"No you bimbo at least I can ride a bike you can't even warthogs could do it" Hardin told Scott  who rolled his eyes  and said "Am wondering why the hell your parents haven't traded you for a female piglet" And Jeremy and I ended up laughing we were there finally