...SMOKE...

"For the end to come we need to begin.....

"Am sorry old man is this a joke" Asked Adam " No adam  it's serious and I need you to help me stay in charge you may not be the most powerful but you got more brains and a sensible personality" The old man replied and Jeremy scoffed " Are we supposed to be offended by that " he asked . "Take it the way you feel right and I need you to act like the grown up genius you are"  the old man said. "If  you got no more to ask I have to be on my way, but remember your all gifted and you need to use the gifts you have for the good of the universe and a lot of holding on cause this may be the greatest destruction you have seen yet never go back" he disappeared into thin air.

"Is this for real, what should we do next now " asked Hardin, "the old man never gave us any clue of what we should do next" Snowfall added "I suggest we go home for now we'll figure out something tomorrow" Adam spoke. They all nodded to agree and walked away " goodnight everyone " Hardin smiled, his smile somehow gave everyone hope that it'll all be fine somehow.

Caramel's phone rang ' hey emma, am sorry I hung up, of course am home, I wanted to tell you something I had my first kiss yesterday and your gonna laugh at me if I tell you who it is and how I used to say it should be all special okay am sorry I'll tell you in details tomorrow.. love you too babe'

Caramel stood to feed Jayel "men I forgot your bowl over there and I don't wanna walk" as soon as she finished her statement the bowl was in front of her. "what the.." she exhaled deeply and hesitatingly took it,  "I really need to sleep now".

        CARAMEL'S P.O.V 

I was walking down the main road it was so quiet  I could hear my heartbeats , then I heard screams I ran to see what was happening and I saw me and my groupmates running we were being chased by a group of scary  creatures they had large heads and fire like eyes.  

We were trapped suddenly and we were risen from our feet " You thought that returning something banned  back would be so easy  today am going to kill one of you after the other who shall I start with" The girl turned around looking at my direction then I hid, "Honey who should we start with" And my eyes popped out when I saw who appeared  "I guess I will choose we worked together and poor them thought that it will last forever" she laughed " one, two, three" she said  passing a blade on our  necks we were gasping from pain in three she appeared in front o f me and I woke up with my alarm beeping and sweating.

As soon as I walked into the school's main hall I saw  Vincy walking with Pharrell " hey how is you" Surely I wasn't fine, my palms were sweaty and my face screamed am not okay.  "am okay I just had a lot to do after we left" I walked past them and walked to my class to meet Emma my bestie.

"I came here at like six even the janitor met me here, can you tell me what is going on now you have been too busy these days and about what you said and.. okay you speak"  handling me a cup of coffee I breathed " Emma the other day when we were talking and I hung up I got a call from Jaden" I was cut off " you have his number" she chocked  then kept quiet " I went to babysit Janine then something went wrong then  a lot of things happened so fast and I passed out and found myself on his bed" I was cut off by Emma gasping again " OMG!" then Caramel proceeded " after what I don't remember I just found myself allowing him to kiss me" now I was cut off by my tears  I wiped them "But I just feel that it was so wrong of me my first kiss that I cherished so much was taken by some playboy who I bet by today has already forgotten all about it" Emma hugged me as I sobbed.

"Gal, one thing I know is that you won't regret this someday trust me I know this shit happened for a reason it's gonna be alright okay, now cheer up and it wasn't your fault never blame yourself okay " She gave me a bear hug and gave me my cup of coffee back I was happy but deep down I knew I liked the wrong guy, though another part told me I am going to thank God for all this someday. 

I took a deep breath and I looked around I needed to talk to Adam about my dream, Scott and hardin walked in goodness I don't know how  they became friends but I love their unlikely pair . " Damn Harry use your big teeth to think sometimes , cause I don't think y your brain still works " I chuckled as I walked near them "Yoh Caramel baby how's you" Hardin asked and I smiled at his sunshine smile "Am good Harry am just worried Scott may blow your brains out someday " I said Scott sniffed and with a smirk he said " I would gladly do it if he actually had a brain" I smiled at his sense of homour that only a few notice "Oukay, You guys seen Adam " I asked "Yep he was walking to the computer room I guess he followed Jerry" Hardin answered I walked away then.

On my way out I walked near the administration office, after walking past the principal's room I  saw Jaden coming  towards my direction and my heart started hammering only this time in pain. He was holding hands with a girl and she was in all smiles, he walked past me like he never knew me my eyes were clouded by tears and my heart wasn't stable that I never heard my brain scream something very important.

 I knocked on Vincy who gave me a confused stare "Caramel I was coming for you come with me" He held me by the hand and started tossing me to the library I followed though many eyes were on me since Vincy was a big catch. In the library sat Pharrell alone, Vincy  checked hs wrist watch and said "umh am off I need to go for basketball practice" And with that he left us all alone.

"Caramel  where you crying " he said looking into my teary eyes " No way just something entered my eyes as I was being dragged here" I smiled and he smiled back " you know  I met a lot of girls but no one could give me the chills you have and am sorry but am a kind of a guy that likes being honest with what I feel and am not forcing you to accept me am just asking you to give me a chance to get to know you and in due time you can decide" I was just knocked out of words and thoughts  I nodded slowly and exhaled "okay we are friends now let's keep it that way till we decide  but I gotta warn you am a heartbreaker so be sure to never regret this" he chuckled "we'll let time say that"

I went to have  lunch with Emma and Pharrell and Vincy tugged in " wow it's been long since I shared a table with beautiful ladies" Vincy said I thank God for my color because nobody noticed that I blushed unlike Emma who was shady red now. Pharrell gazed at me as  my eyes traveled to A couple walking in it was Jaden and the girl just as I was telling myself not to let my guards down and blocking the sound of my brain laughing at me I thought the girl looked familiar, very familiar.

As I kept thinking it hit me and my heart began racing, damn I should have looked for Adam all this time I stood up and as I hurried away I accidentally  knocked on the girl  making her food tray trip and her juice spilled on Jaden's branded white tshirt, well hail Mary. The girl pushed me back and slapped me " bitch watch where you are going to " I touched my cheek and starred at her with teary eyes.

Juice  was spilled on her  from her hair to her tank top " nobody calls my girl a bitch  and whores like you can't even think of raising their hands on her " Emma walked to my rescue and tugged me along , The girl was almost coming to us when Jaden stopped her , she gave us  a death stare and  Emma gladly stuck out her middle finger at her. The way she looked at us made me remember where I was heading to, "wow you don't look like a badass" Vincy and Pharrell  walked to us as Vincy spoke "Guys I have to go" I said leaving

I met Adam siting  with Jeremy  " There you are come  I have looked for you everywhere I was given a sign by the old man that you are the seer and sometimes it may confuse you but just tell us what you saw" I didn't want to waste more time " Adam I had  a dream and it was scary and we were being killed and the only  musical element being destroyed the only hope for life on the universe and we were betrayed " I said my voice cracking " you are a seer Caramel only you can tell us what you really saw , who was it" he asked I starred at him " Tell me Caramel we need to start searching with no mistakes made" I breathed  " I saw the new girl the one who was sticking with Jay today that's her and she gives me a feeling it won't be easy to handle her cause she isn't alone " I breathed again really deeply I know i saw Jaden too but I wasn't gonna tell anyone yet till i have done all I can  to stop him I kept fiddling with my fingers.

      houdie! hey people thanks for coming this far with me.. anyway sorry for late updates I            got alot happening right now...  Thanks for reading please Share, vote, and leave your            comment. Stay safe           

                    Love ~author