... LUCID...

JADEN'S POV

I can't believe that she ordered me to wait for her well I also can't believe it even more that am sitting here waiting for her. I looked around played with the hamster teased it actually then I laid down playing with a yoyo. I still can't believe that I have to complete my part of the plan which will do me good if I don't think about it right now.

The door burst open and caramel walked in with the cutest kid I have ever set my eyes upon but my head began banging and I felt as if my brain may actually get squashed " daddy" she yelled as she pounced on me with tears in her eyes and held me so tight I felt I was gonna die my head spinner and everything became blurry,the voices near me sounded as if they were fading.

I peeled my eyes open and I heard many voices around me, then I saw the king my dad " make sure my love and child never get hurt general please she's holding not only my heart but also a part of me" the king spoke they were hidden behind curtains, that confused me isn't he the one who insisted on my and mum's deaths.

The general nodded, the king left the function area and walked to my mom's room" honey am here is everything alright?" He asked " you're not supposed to be in here your... I mean James" she spoke sweetly but while shaking as the king went to sit next to him.

He felt her belly and she smiled at him" you know I'll do anything to protect you and my child honey am going to go away with you far from here" my mom held his cheeks and turned him to face her before placing a soft peck on his chin " look darling I am going to take responsibility for our child you need to take care of this kingdom till he's old enough to take over it's his destiny after all" my mom spoke tears slowly falling.

" He's gonna go through a lot but he has to survive he has to get through it he's the only hope the universe has he can't have my filthy avian blood in his veins , my baby" my mom spoke as my dad wow I called him my dad without feeling as if am gonna die.

" Don't we  have any other options other than you sacrificing yourself honey " my mom sobbed at my father's words " no darling no I have to go we have to begin so that the  end could come, it has to look like your on their side and stay on the throne till he's old enough I know he's gonna save lives I just know that" my mom spoke leaning on my dad's embrace. I realized that my mom named me Julien and my dad named me Jaden,now it makes sense.

I didn't quite understand last time I didn't see this, I was taken to the time my mom left me on someone's door step the old man came out and as soon as he took me in a couple came in saying that am their kid " are you two lying" the old man asked " no am not his name is Jaden " and even being a day old I giggled at the sound of my name and raised a little arm seriously I was chewing on my leg am not gonna lie I was the cutest kid I have ever seen but looking at my parents am not gonna ask any further questions.

After a long talk he agreed that they take me in tears, I saw myself grow up in Italy cause we left a while after they took me in. They taught me all I know and treated me with all the love a child needs they taught me about music, mostly my mom. My dad focused on making me a tough man and an invincible mafia.

I saw Pharrell,the day we became friends when we were seven all his schemes behind my back and his betrayal the worst the prophecy and he was the  pure blood prince,shit. explains the hate but now I need to make everything...

I snapped and sat up the little girl was curled up on top of me hugging me and beside me holding my hand and holding an earphone in my ear was caramel. I have to fix this I don't know how but now as I Know and remember everything I have to...

I listened to the song that she played it was my all time favorite 'dandelions' I stared at her I wanted to hug her and kiss her and hold her in my arms and ask for her forgiveness and love her, shit I love her I do love her.

I felt as if I failed her but for now I can't reveal that I got my memory back they did all this intentionally they skipped the most important parts to hurt me so that I could block my entire good part of memories.

I really thank God I never met my dad then because I would have  totally acted like an absolute brat wait, if I meet him soon I still have to act like one shit, I can't risk hurting more people I have to keep this on the low.

Caramel stared at me as I sat up I watched my lil sister or daughter I remember everything and am glad caramel took great care of her. I pretended to frown in confusion as I hugged her back" daddy I missed you do you know how much" she sobbed I was facing caramel and she mouthed Janine.

I patted her back then turned her to stare at me, " am here now baby am here dad's here you don't need to worry" she smiled and hugged me again like I was her dear memory and if she'd let go I'd disappear.

" I learned how to make some muffins when you come home I'll make you some" she said and I began tickling her she laughed till she slept.

" Did you just cast a sleeping spell on a six years girl" she asked pointing at Janine,I shrugged" yeah I wanted to ask some pretty sensitive questions would you let my I mean our child hear that" caramel was drinking water and she chocked.

" What no she's not that" she said after almost two minutes of coughing  I gasped dramatically" so did we adopt her?" I asked " no" she answered immediately " she's your little sister but  you watched her and took care of her since she was three months that basically makes you a dad" she explained and I nodded.

" That's  a relief I was gonna give you a piece of my mind for cheating on me I wondered how she got the blondes while am all scruffs and your curls and her color" I said and caramel hit me with a pillow.

" Okay stop you have to wake her up she has to go to school today" she said I clearly heard her but just wanted to piss her off " you know I thought our kid was gonna have a mixture of our colors if a boy then he'll take your eyes my hair and my strength if a girl I'd want her to look exactly like you but to take my eyes" I spoke and caramel was fuming beside me.

" What" I said as I looked at her " if you say one more word am kicking your balls " she spoke furiously I raised My hands in defeat " sorry it was just my imagination" then I placed my hands in my pockets and sealed my lips.

I saw a smile creep on her face then she walked to the bathroom and stayed there for a while,she came out her face swollen,was she crying?

I walked close to her and she looked away she went to take her glasses and kept them on, I tried to lock our distance and that's when she stopped but was looking down" are you okay" I asked and she nodded a yes.

I smirked girls always mean the opposite of what they say and right now even her eyes tell,I pulled her and after forcibly staring at her eyes I hugged her " I know you're not okay" she was tensed then relaxed after a while.

We stayed like that me wanting time to freeze and not having any  idea on what she's thinking,she pushed me catching me off guard then slapped me. " You confuse me just stay away from me I want nothing to do with you".

I don't know what stung more the slap or the words?

She walked to the side which Janine slept and I bit my inner cheek then decided to push back all my thoughts,I decided to keep annoying her well to make her feel better.

" Well it could have been the mother and I the father right Cara" I couldn't hide how shocked I was as that Nick name left my mouth and that was a wrong call an absolute wrong call. SOS even caramel was shocked she began walking towards me

I swallowed" caramel Macchiato" I said as she stopped in front of me her hands akimbo...

Howdy 🤠 fellas thanks for the support 😝 were almost there .. patience is virtue...

Please support me by voting sharing and commenting...💜

Love 💕 author 💜❣️.