... TRUST FALL...

CARAMEL'S POV

A familiar scent hit my nostrils and my body stiffened tears lingered at the corners of my eyes as I turned around to face the guy my movement was almost in slow motion.

I looked back and there he stood all tall and mighty and I've never had an urge to hug someone so bad a tear dropped as I stumbled with my own words " J,Jaddenn!" I spoke as my shaky arms slowly went up to his face his jaw tightened and for a moment I saw a flash of anger and guilt merged together perfectly in his eyes.

" You can let her go and let me take her if you aren't willing to take her young master Julien" I turned at the same time with Jaden  to look at the person with so much mockery in his voice.

My eyes widened as I met Pharrell, suddenly I felt Jaden's warm hand engulfing my colder one, but it hit me young master Julien who's that? Or is that his name here. I thought as suddenly he pulled me closer to his chest and walked me to his previous position. 

"Pharrell what, what's wrong he legally participated in this auction he has the right to dance with any girl he chooses " the host of the gala told him firmly

He smirked,"any girl but her, can't you see caramel do you think he is what you think he is, no caramel everything he ever said ever told you and everyone was a lie he can't even remember any of it" he said his voice was harsh filled with frustrations and hate.

Someone walked to him and taped his shoulder when he faced him he stood there for a while as if they were communicating and he left looking at me with pleading eyes.

Was I making the right decision? Were Pharrell's words true? What's wrong and what's Right?... The answer to all those is I don't know,I just decided to keep it on the low and just follow Jaden that's what I felt was right..maybe

I saw Hardin's and Scott's burning glares on my neck I turned to meet Pharrell, as soon as my eyes caught his I found a hint of anger and maybe jealousy? Shit, I hate making anyone feel horrible but me and my heart broken or not I chose Jaden and my heart chose him too plus my brain can't function around him so I assumed it's also captured by him,and no matter how many times he's been a jerk he's somehow someway always found his way to my heart.

I stared at Jaden who was by my side, I found him already looking at me I ducked my head to avoid his gaze he held me by the chin and tilted my head  to face him " what are you thinking about my lady" he Whispered my breathing quickened I hate his effect on me.

I wanted to answer him when he tucked a strand of my curls behind my ear and  he turned to face the stage his hand on mine and that's it I forgot how to  breathe or talk.

" What an auction  it's time to give space for the new couples to talk alone come on we'll start with the  the young master and his lady" , wait what I was busily left in a world of my own fantasies that I didn't know that the auction was over and I had to be the first to do whatever is next, oh God.

Jaden stood up he gave me his hand and I took it gracefully I heard a round of applause and someone whistled and I swear it's Hardin that dimwit.

The dwalk began and Jaden started a conversation in between the walk ,"so you're caramel no?" He asked or stated whatever but I noticed his accent has grown thick in a few days I nodded.

"Those three, are your brothers" he asked and I turned to meet the three deathly big brother stares from Vincy, Scott and Hardin he was even playing with a table knife like in a way killers do in movies, for goodness sake that dork I'll throw a party If he gets his common sense back.

I smiled at my thoughts but, wait why is he asking me if they are my brothers he knows them right? Panic got into me, what if whatever Pharrell said was true.