...FIRE...

"Do you have any idea on what you have caused Caramel"...

Jaden's P.O.V.

I was sitting in my car comfortably thinking about the business I was gonna do today I was already halfway near my destination when my head started banging. someone must be entering my room, no way that little brat I ordered my driver to take me back I was praying she does not touch anything.

Well, a bit about me am an avian you know those blue eyed winged creatures and some even grow horns I admit we are attractive but evil we are the definition of wicked. I on the other hand am not a pure blood avian am born from a celestial king and an avian maid and legends had it that I was to save the universe by saving the cause of life and enthusiasm which is music. The legend was later twisted by a prophecy that was wrongly interpreted that I will destroy music that made my mom run away with me to the muggles world to save my life and put me at the front door of the musical protectors, my parents who raised me and taught me all I know about music.

I was supposed to grow golden wings ever since I grew wings but suprisingly I grew white wings when I came around my group mates two weeks ago I had back pain then they appeared I don't really know who caused it but am glad it happened.

Now my thoughts were only headed to that girl, she better not touch anything cause it will awaken the so called creatures who want music gone and a war will break out and I don't wanna know how am I going to stop it unless,,..

I heard a sound in my head it was the sound of a piano, and she did it am surely skinning her with a nail cutter today. I had to use my wings and in no time I stood behind her " you have any idea of what you have caused " she just sat down helplessly "you know what kills a cat, it's curiosity and ama show you the consequences"

I walked closer to her and she kept moving back till she was blocked by a wall, and was looking at me with all tears in her eyes I realised she was looking at me like that because of what I looked like in my avian form. I touched her forehead and wiped her memory of this she fainted and I picked her up to my room, I placed her on my bed then starred at her I whispered 'she's one lucky girl to have entered my room, what's with this girl that I can't put my fingers on.

Third person's P.O.V

"Cancel the meeting now, tell them I have more important things to take care of, " he turned to meet sleeping caramel's face looking all innocent. "I know we have lost a lot of money Duke but this is much more important, yes fine fine we'll discuss that lose later" He hung up it turns out Caramel was listening to all the conversation, he wanted to leave Caramel held the hem of his vest "It's late now where are you going now" she said while sitting down and patting a place for him to sit which he did.

"I know what i did today was lack of respect towards you and your privacy,I don't know how I or you got here but am really sorry you missed out a lot because of how dumb I acted" she found herself hugging him which he didn't refuse nor react.

She stopped and had tears in her eyes and turned to get off the bed but it was his turn to pull her "please don't go, stay with me I need you to hug me just like that the whole night I have a lot going on and this maybe the last peaceful sleep I get and.." she hugged him and he hugged her bag, they cuddled.

"Tomorrow may be the beginning of the very end you know" he said to her " and why is that" she said looking up "something has gone wrong" he said "ever told you I believe in God, then I believe he'll make things alright" she said her hand tracing the tattoos on his bare chest

. "I don't know if there is a God but I know even if he's there he won't work every time, he needs you to also struggle and out grow. God if he's there I bet he only blesses and never helps that's why even the evil doers get their way out" Jaden looked down to find Caramel awed "what" he asked "never knew you were wise " Caramel whispered