... STITCHES...

CARMEN'S POV

I couldn't quite believe everything that was happening, I stared at Jaden or Julien whatever he is, I stared in his eyes and I saw nothing I saw no emotions at all.

After he let us go I was in so much shock, I was so extremely tired so heartbroken, so feeling dead. I wish I never met Jaden, I wish all this was some nightmare I'd wake up from.

Before we could disappear Avalon said that she got a surprise for us, I was almost telling her to hurry up when snowfall and summer walked in, my eyes almost popped out.

" Summer, snowy" I whispered in a loud enough voice, they giggled at me then headed to Avalon's side and stood there. I had a moment of betrayal and trust me it really hurts, I had enough for the day I decided am off it's enough I may actually loose it if I keep standing here. I guess Julien noticed cause he clicked his fingers and we disappeared.

We appeared in the backyard of Adam's place, I involuntary fell on my knees tears started flowing and I could do nothing about it. Hardin wanted to help me up, I just refused and told him to leave me alone.

They all went inside and I sat on my knees crying for God knows how long I didn't even have the right words to tell myself for comfort. " Don't you think that's enough tears to last you a year" I turned to meet Pharrell.

He forced me up and carried me bridal style to a bench nearby, I stood up wanting to be left alone but he pulled my wrist and hugged me really tightly like he's afraid I'll let go.
" Come on Carmen stop crying toughen up, please"

I relaxed in his embrace and more tears fell, I needed to let it off my chest " Today I realized I have always been in love with Jaden, but the next time he sees me, I won't be in love with him" Pharrell kept hugging me and didn't say anything he just listened the only thing I needed for now I took a deep breath.

" I won't fight for him anymore and am ready to give up this push and pull between us is over because he's just not worth it anymore" I took another breath " I've won myself out Pharrell and am so exhausted I've surrendered and am just going to start living again,am letting him be" tears fell like rain and I just let them fall "I Know it won't be easy but I'll get through it cause if he's not meant for me no matter how hard I fight for him I would never have him" I finished and after a long time of tears we decided to go inside.

Pharrell had not said anything he just went to the house bar and brought two bottles of vodka and three shots of tequila for himself. I don't drink but tonight I feel as if I needed something strong so I stood and went to search for it I brought a whole bottle of whiskey, this will do.

Pharrell said nothing as he watched me chug it all down he just took his shots slowly as he eyed space. I soon began feeling so light and as if am floating I opened a bottle of vodka and took it in gulps, when I was about to take my third he stopped me.

" Leave me alone sir, you didn't even say anything to help me the whole night now you wanna stop me from taking the only comfort I got fuck off" I really cursed without feeling uneasy wow! Am officially drinking from now on,and I need to repent after this.

" You know what I was really stupid can you believe I liked Jaden the first time I saw him then I thought the feeling was mutual pft! I was so dumb" I said standing up making Pharrell jump up and catch me, I giggled" nice catch" I said after he had me in his hands .

I jumped on him and he lifted me bridal style when we reached in my room he laid me on my bed and I relaxed a bit, I felt his hand fixing a hair strand I smiled.

" Caramel I know you don't love me but I hope I could get a chance I won't let anyone hurt you but it seems I don't stand a chance but am still glad we're friends and honestly I wish I was Jaden I could have  your heart only I won't break it" he was stumbling between his words and was so nervous his words were so sincere though.

Before I could process anything I found myself sitting up pulling him and kissing him hard. Am gonna kill myself in the morning for this.

I woke up my head banging and one thing I hate about me drinking is unlike everyone I remember every single thing I did or said, I slapped myself did I just Jesus Christ son of God please forgive me and how the hell am I to face Pharrell and did I kiss him after all I told him? And after all he told me plus  I cursed on him like a few minutes earlier holy moly, am so dead.

I walked to the dining room they were all sitting down and chatting while eating I wanted to go back when Janine shouted " sis caramel I missed you but this bad guy said you were so tired and I should just let you rest" I had to give her a smile to cut the awkwardness.

I sat on the table eyeing Jeremy and Adam they heal pretty fast, Janine sat on my lap and I had to not look in front of me cause there sat Pharrell. I ate my pancakes without looking at him " sis caramel please pass me the chocolate syrup" Janine pleaded.

I took it from Pharrell's hand and our fingers brushed and I noticed everyone had seen the awkwardness. Janine served herself and began speaking I prayed silently for her not to mention her dad.

" Sis caramel please tell me where my dad is? Is he gonna come soon? And if he's busy how comes you guys aren't please tell me everything I can handle it" I wanted to cry but instead I smiled.

I cuddled her " baby your dad's only occupied with work he has a job and school so he isn't like us he's too busy and he told me to tell you that he loves you" and then she turned and hugged me

" tell him that I love him and I miss him so much I get scared on stormy nights and he's not next to me to hug me and secure me and tell me that it's gonna be fine" she whispered and I felt warm liquids only to find that she was crying I looked around while calming her there was so much tension.

After taking Janine to her baking classes which she took every weekend I met the boys in their training attires," what's up people" I asked. " Well we have to train we'll soon be in battle and if we can't use our power well we're done for" Adam explained.

" Well and since you're the most powerful Pharrell will train you he might not have any power but he's a magical prince and he can surely give you a boost " he added and I nodded after hesitating for a while.

So we began training, it was fun Pharrell never talked about the kiss and didn't go easy on me. Everyday after university hours we would all train really hard and I gradually began telling myself that I was over Jaden  and I focused hard  on my studies, training, Janine and building a relationship with Pharrell.

It's been a month and last night Vapeng appeared and told us we we're running out of time and that tomorrow during the moon eclipse the location of the third piece will be shown so we should stay alerted.

I felt as if I forgot Jaden or was trying to convince myself so, the only time I'd think of him is when I was with Janine and sometimes somethings he said the day he tortured us replayed.       

' I'd protect you with my life my lady' ' am sorry I had no any other choice' it's either I imagined or it's true

Well whatever now I love Pharrell and he won't hurt me or break me like Jaden did. Or did I?

It was midnight when I felt thirsty I woke up not to find Pharrell next to me on bed, I got a weird feeling But I shoved to the back of my head.

I walked to the sitting room and there I heard people talking outside and the door was slightly open I decided to use the window to peep and I saw .

Avalon and Pharrell's hands were glowing.. My stomach sunk..

howdy sweethearts... Hope you likin' the story we're almost done few more chapters.. any thoughts or prediction?

Please support me by voting, sharing and commenting.

Love 💕😘 author 💜❣️