... MEMORIES 2...

Pharrell's POV

Caramel was taken away from my hands after she refused to kiss me,I know maybe she thinks am not right for her but in time she will have to agree. I glanced at the guy we always Cross paths and I saw it in his eyes, guilt I walked away if I see his face one more time I may kill that pathetic jerk.

I went to caramel's apartment I sat in there for a while,then I heard a car coming there I peeped out to see Jaden Carlos... Am gonna kill that punk today I hissed he came in and went straight to her room, what a prick I said to myself. I knew he came for something so I guessed it could be the hamster.

"Looking for this?"I said walking forward to him, he was caught off guard really he turned to eye me "seems we always Cross paths Alpha" he clenched his fists and gave out a tight breath.

"Give that to me Pharrell if you wanna walk out of here on your legs and not teeth" he grunted ,I gave a loud laugh making him even angrier"what are you gonna do that Jade fuck me to an extent that I can't walk" his blood shot eyes turned to mine.

" Don't get so worked up big boy isn't that one of your many 'professions' being a fuck boy'' I knew I had rubbed salt on his wounds,he threw a punch that missed me by an inch but I was sure as hell gonna end up in ICU  in case it got me.

"Shut.the.fuck.up and give me the hamster" he spat, I scoffed "why should I? Because your always better, ahead so you think it's just fair if you get what you want always... No this is reality you punk you only get what you get"

I don't know when he landed the punch on my jaw but I just found myself down spiting blood, the transparent ball rolled to his feet and he Bent to pick it, then slowly clicked his tongue at me while moving his head from side to side,like he pitied me. I hate that

" You know what Pharrell am always better and ahead because am not like you, I don't take what isn't mine I work for what I want I don't just take it and I know the difference" he walked to the door and I scoffed "your a real nut job you know " I spat blood " caramel is mine you should know that after fucking up everything there" I shouted at him.

"Jayel jay from Jaden El from caramel ''is all he said and walked away, I didn't quite get it. I stood up whipping the blood dripping from the corner of my mouth and that's when realization hit me . Damn no! I hissed no way I recalled caramel telling me the name of that hamster but refusing to say the meaning.

I stood up clenching my fists on my sides as memories of the past  flood in....

   FLASHBACK.... 6 years ago

"Damn jade how can you be a perfect demigod in everything" I stated as he beat us three state rounds in a video game. Avalon walked in carrying a tray of drinks " you think they call him alpha for nothing " she stated planely

I stared at her as she placed the tray in front of us and sat on Jaden's laps, he kept caressing her while she planted kisses on his neck. "Ugh! You guys quit that I may throw up my insides " Vincy stated . They simply shut him up by pointing on the fact that he's like 18 and has never touched a girl they're starting to think he's gay and he's afraid to say it and that gets Vincy to leave.

I only sipped my bottle of coca cola, I don't drink not with all the shit in me.i don't like Jaden that much, well I used to but not anymore he takes everything that I want just like that since we were kids.

All the girls like him, he's the top scorer, his parents are super respected and he's the only kid well till he got his little sister three months ago. He is good at all he does and always steps above me ,that irritated me all along he's even called the Alpha, and is too cocky.